Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 10:36 AM

4 posts, read 4,269 times

Advertisements

Well...I got a pretty interesting life story.

I'll start from my early life...when i was 8, up until 12, i was horrassed by classmates. You know...kids...i didnt have any friends, i became a loner. Was a hard time.

that made fear women, be shy and quiet.

age 13-16, nobody horrassed me any more but i still didnt have any friends, was a complete loner.But also during that age, alot of women tried hitting on me, but i was so afraird i just...froze and...the rest is history.

At age 16 i started liking sports...alot. I started mountain climbing, Deep scuba diving, Traveling and alot of running. **** i've been to spain,england,france,china,thailand,italy,United States and Turkey.

Age 18 i decided im gonna enlist to the army. Got into some special task unit. Trainning was hard, a year long.

4 months ago i went on this operation. **** happened, and in the midst of combat, a 120mm mortar bomb hitted 10 meters from me...i went flying in the air and...that 5 seconds seemed like 5 hours. All my fears, boom - gone.

Now im due to turn 21 in next january, and i've never been with a women. But my fear is gone! i no longer fear women.

i get to be home once in 3 weeks for 5 days....i look back at my life. such a shame...i ****ing look like a male model and i was too afraid...

So much anger...So much...i dont know what to do, im going crazy.

I dont feel like a man anymore, i feel that im just a kid...never experiencing the wormth of a womens body...god...

Now a new fear rises....if i shal find a women...and she'll find out im a virgin? i wouldnt know what to say! how to react, i would be so ashamed.

Anyways i decided im not gonna be a millitary men, im leaving the army in 8 months. Gonna start preparing for med school.

After all i've been through...I just cant shake that anger, the dissappointment....ANY advices?

Sorry if i had spelling mistakes, english is not my mother tongue. im from Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2014, 10:44 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,603,142 times
Good looking military veteran who is in good shape, confident, and has cool stories to tell?

Dude. What are you worried about?

Old 10-17-2014, 10:45 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Being a virgin at 21 isn't a huge deal. Come back when you're 31.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:46 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,603,142 times
The virgin thing - be up front. You don't need to tell your whole story, but you can simply say:

"Yeah, I'm a virgin. I was a quiet kid, and as I matured, I focused on my life, and my military duties and it just hasn't happened yet."

The virgin thing might be a slight turnoff, but you can make that a positive by showing how you've done so much in life, that you're a MAN who lives his life and enjoys it.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:48 AM

52,290 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Being a virgin at 21 isn't that big of a deal, I wouldn't sweat it.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:13 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,994,360 times
I'm betting there's more than a few women out there who'd brag they took a military man's V-card. You're probably not in as bad a situation as you think. Also, you have plenty of time to catch up on all the women you missed out on.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:14 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,215,983 times
I'm a 22 year old guy and still a virgin. No big deal .

Old 10-17-2014, 11:21 AM

4,038 posts, read 4,866,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
Good looking military veteran who is in good shape, confident, and has cool stories to tell?

Dude. What are you worried about?
Seriously. OP, you seem to think you're the only guy who's a virgin at 21. Reality check! It's not that unusual. Don't beat yourself up about it. Don't become your own worst enemy. Just get out there and enjoy your new social life, O Fearless One! You are SO far ahead of some of the dudes here who are terrified of saying "boo" to a woman!

How would any woman you're with know you're a virgin? When hormones are rushing, nature takes over. Any woman worth your time wouldn't dump you for one false move, anyway. And look at it this way--if you tell her and she freaks, that's one way of weeding out the b**ches, isn't it? And you might get lucky and find a girl who's a virgin, too. They're out there.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:36 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,013,634 times
Is that some thing to worry?

Old 10-17-2014, 11:39 AM

4,038 posts, read 4,866,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
Is that some thing to worry?
See? Women don't care, OP. You're bumming yourself out by obsessing on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships