Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 07:34 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristo666 View Post
I agree with you here. Money is everywhere here. It's relatively easy to do well financially.
LOL... what world are you living in.... do you have any clue about the current global economic crisis..... "it's relatively easy to do well here".... LOL..... WTF........ I've been in the work force 25 yrs and I say this with some authority as I've even been in charge of hiring and interviewing people and this post just makes me giggle..........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2014, 07:44 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... what world are you living in.... do you have any clue about the current global economic crisis..... "it's relatively easy to do well here".... LOL..... WTF........ I've been in the work force 25 yrs and I say this with some authority as I've even been in charge of hiring and interviewing people and this post just makes me giggle..........
For someone with so much life experience (as you claim to have), you really don't know much about the world.

I'm much younger than you and, unlike my recently graduated brethren, I've had zero trouble finding employment and zero trouble making money. This is not due to luck, I assure you.

It has never been easier to make money and I am currently doing it in many different ways (including regular, easily obtained, full-time employment). However, it does require intelligence, creativity, and the ability to make connections. I recognize that many people do not have these capabilities.

As far as your advice on women (from what I've seen on this forum and in your responses to me), the only thing that I will say about that is this:

Old 10-25-2014, 07:46 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristo666 View Post
For someone with so much life experience (as you claim to have), you really don't know much about the world.

I'm much younger than you and, unlike my recently graduated brethren, I've had zero trouble finding employment and zero trouble making money. This is not due to luck, I assure you.

It has never been easier to make money and I am currently doing it in many different ways (including regular, easily obtained, full-time employment). However, it does require intelligence, creativity, and the ability to make connections. I recognize that many people do not have these capabilities.

As far as your advice on women (from what I've seen on this forum and in your responses to me), the only thing that I will say about that is this:

Tell yourself whatever its takes to get through those long and lonely nights.......

Old 10-25-2014, 07:57 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Tell yourself whatever its takes to get through those long and lonely nights.......
Upper management level non-response right here. Well done, sir.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships