Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 04:29 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,376,373 times

Advertisements

I used the free sites because I did awesome on them. I had tried match in the past and it sucked at the location I lived.

Money was not the issue, the site/amt of real ppl were.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2014, 11:26 AM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
upper management in a corporation and liberal??

that's like seeing a bush/cheney bumper sticker on a prius .......HIGHLY UNLIKELY!!
First thing I thought!

Old 10-22-2014, 10:35 AM

6,732 posts, read 9,994,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
I don't doubt that Match used to be a better site, but a lot has changed since then.
Naw. I was single when match first started, and it sucked then, too.

I think he is on OKC instead of match because he does not care about the cost, and OKC has more people who are liberal like him. Or maybe he is on both .

As for fakery, that should be pretty easy to spot if you do start dating him IRL. Just drop by some of his volunteer stuff,

Old 10-22-2014, 10:46 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I've done match, it isn't anymore exclusive than OKC nowadays. And perhaps they were, perhaps they weren't. I've known other C level execs (not from PwC) on OKC.

A couple of contributions:

1) OKC has paid features as bonuses, that some people treat as if it were a paid site (messaging priority, "invisibility", more granular search parameters, etc.)

2) For what it's worth, I'm a C-level exec on OKC. So add another to the list

Edit: 3) Also, I second the very possible option of "socially liberal and fiscally conservative". Politics, contrary to what many believe, do not have to be black and white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships