Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 05:45 PM

2,135 posts, read 5,489,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
All guys intentions are to get laid. Only after sex occurs can an honest conversation happen.
Man I would rep this a million times if I could. It is so freaking true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2014, 05:48 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
Man I would rep this a million times if I could. It is so freaking true.
No... it's not entirely true......

Old 10-26-2014, 02:19 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Not really, but if you think so.....
Well there are eunichs, effeminate low testosterone guys and gay guys. In fact that is starting to be the majority of the US males so actually your probably right. I am not sure that's what women want but that's what they have created with womens lib.

Why do you think Russia is reacting the way they are, they see the west descending into darkness and they know they are on the hit list and they are trying to fight it. I have heard that its becoming an almost impossible task for military drill sgts to train people now days.

They are still weak from loosing the cold war and failed communist policies their culture would fall much faster from a womens lib movement, they were not built up after WW2 like we were. We are still living off the remnants of the greatest generation so its taking longer to fall apart but its happening fast now that greater than half the population in the USA is useless.

Old 10-26-2014, 02:37 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny85 View Post
This guy who is 28 years old and I'm starting to get to know each other after we met briefly at a restaurant while I was having dinner with my friends. We plan on hanging out this coming week. We talk almost everyday mostly through texts, and sometimes on the phone. He's usually the first to text me everyday. Today we were texting, and he says these things:

"You're good at making me reflect on myself haha. You have some weird effect on me. You make me think too much."

So I replied, "uh oh. haha"

He replies back, "haha. uh oh. it's good"

What does he mean by this??
Don't over analyze what he is saying in text, words are very cheap and easy to type out.
See what happens as you move along day to day and when you are together.

Besides, he is the only one who can tell you exactly what he means in regards to the words he speaks so ask him exactly what he means and keep asking until you understand his answer.

Old 10-26-2014, 02:48 AM

1,324 posts, read 2,012,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny85 View Post
This guy who is 28 years old and I'm starting to get to know each other after we met briefly at a restaurant while I was having dinner with my friends. We plan on hanging out this coming week. We talk almost everyday mostly through texts, and sometimes on the phone. He's usually the first to text me everyday. Today we were texting, and he says these things:

"You're good at making me reflect on myself haha. You have some weird effect on me. You make me think too much."

So I replied, "uh oh. haha"

He replies back, "haha. uh oh. it's good"

What does he mean by this??
means he has the hots for your AND he thinks your brainy..... although i'm sure you were thinking otherwise.

btw here is one horn dog's insider thought just in case you're curious: he is hoping you are into and good at giving head.... just saying, coming from a guy who has the hots for brainy women he could be different, of course

Old 10-26-2014, 02:50 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Clean View Post
means he has the hots for your AND he thinks your brainy..... although i'm sure you were thinking otherwise.

btw here is one horn dog's insider thought just in case you're curious: he is hoping you are into and good at giving head.... just saying, coming from a guy who has the hots for brainy women he could be different, of course
Its hard to find women like that. In fact so much so that it was like one of only 3 reqirements I had. It really is kind of sad, I don't know if women in the past were the same way. In fact when I was dating all she had to say was yes to the things I wanted in bed and I figured out a way to make everything else work, its that rare to find women like that .... at least for me.

At a certain point I did not even try to pretend I cared about other trivial issues, I just straight up asked, too many dead ends that consumed too much time.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:42 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,207,175 times
Quote:
Well there are eunichs, effeminate low testosterone guys and gay guys. In fact that is starting to be the majority of the US males so actually your probably right. I am not sure that's what women want but that's what they have created with womens lib.

Why do you think Russia is reacting the way they are, they see the west descending into darkness and they know they are on the hit list and they are trying to fight it. I have heard that its becoming an almost impossible task for military drill sgts to train people now days.

They are still weak from loosing the cold war and failed communist policies their culture would fall much faster from a womens lib movement, they were not built up after WW2 like we were. We are still living off the remnants of the greatest generation so its taking longer to fall apart but its happening fast now that greater than half the population in the USA is useless.
And this is why some people shouldn't have access to the internet. To many dudes get a keyboard in front of them all of a sudden believe that they're experts on everything when in reality they're just clueless.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:10 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:

Are you high? Your posts are starting to look like you're on drugs. Or maybe you should be, I don't know...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships