Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 03:49 PM

28 posts, read 30,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I can be over in about 45 minutes.

Just tell me what you want.
Haha, I'm in Austin. But sure

Old 10-26-2014, 03:56 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by undominated View Post
I'm not 13, just a redditor.

If anyone thinks I'm ~fake feel free to ignore me.
No problem, you will not find what you want because you do not want to speak using your voice and tell someone what you enjoy. You want someone to be a mind reader, try something and hope they don't arrested for assault or rape or both.

When you learn how to be a mature woman and tell your man what you want maybe you can learn how to quit making excuses as to why you can't speak up.

Some/ a lot of men will not be aggressive or "passionate" simply because they fear they will be arrested and passion has nothing to do with being aggressive or violent anywhere let alone in the bedroom.

You actually use more nonsense slang than someone in their 20's as well.

Old 10-26-2014, 03:58 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
I don't get posts like these. If you feel like I'm a waste of keyboard strokes then why bother? I'm asking a question. I have tried to be honest. This is an issue I need help with. I'm not here to "entertain you". I'm here asking for tips because I'm unsatisfied with my sex life.

Now go away.
Are you hot? A lot of guys aren't into rough with ugly. Perhaps, that's your problem?

Post a pic?

Old 10-26-2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
No problem, you will not find what you want because you do not want to speak using your voice and tell someone what you enjoy. You want someone to be a mind reader, try something and hope they don't arrested for assault or rape or both.

When you learn how to be a mature woman and tell your man what you want maybe you can learn how to quit making excuses as to why you can't speak up.

Some/ a lot of men will not be aggressive or "passionate" simply because they fear they will be arrested and passion has nothing to do with being aggressive or violent anywhere let alone in the bedroom.

You actually use more nonsense slang than someone in their 20's as well.
I do speak up.

Old 10-26-2014, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Are you hot? A lot of guys aren't into rough with ugly. Perhaps, that's your problem?

Post a pic?
I'll PM one but idk about posting it here due to my job.

Anyone that wants to see me to make a more accurate judgment can PM me and I'll show myself.

Old 10-26-2014, 04:04 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,972,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

You aren't going to get that in 5 dates. You need to slow your roll. It takes time to develop this kind of interaction. A guy isn't going to read your mind, and all the signals and "hints" you described only mean "sex." They don't exclusively say, "Dominate me."
Bingo. Think of it this way, OP. Would you colleagues suspect you liked the rough stuff? i'm asking rhetorically, as if they could not figure that out, how in the world would you expect a guy to after just a short period of time, unless you discussed it. What is the aversion to being able to ask for exactly what you want, and not while the action is going on?

Someone who does not like it that way could well take legal action against a SO or just a date who tried it with her. So why would someone chance trying that stuff unless they knew it would be received well?

Old 10-26-2014, 04:05 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,231,072 times
Quote:
I like guys to be aggressive/dominant in bed but it feels so hopeless, Even when I'm w/ guys who I think are alphas. I want a guy who wants to push me against the wall, hike my dress etc. Or throw me on the bed and show me who's boss, etc. But all the guys I date are never like that. They might talk big game or text but irl they normally aren't like that >.<

I have tried communicating what I want but then I feel lame having to ask for it. Only bc I don't want to have to ASK, just want them to do it lol. It's so annoying but I don't know what to do about it? I just feel unsatisfied. Even without the aggressive stuff where is the passion??

Probably watching too many movies...few episodes are like that....guys, ever try to have sex with a girl up against a wall? Heavy and hard as hell...most women are 20lbs heavier than they were way back when....if you got a gymnast or Natalie Portman size it might work....too much effort......all that 1 minute or less the dress goes up and she's moaning in pain and has an orgasm in less than 1 minute in the edited version of any film is a hoax. If only....

That, and every time a guy says the wrong thing and a woman is scorned it seems like he is accused of rape. I'm thinking you young bucks out there should audio record if nothing else than to protect your assets...wait until you have "dated" her a few times before you turn that thing off....

As far as you young lady, COMMUNICATE.....that and look up Sam Kinnison's episode about how you have to TELL us what you want....no one is going to risk jail time on a whim and a guess....

Old 10-26-2014, 05:42 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,070,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Normally guys are not so aggressive. You might want to put an ad on Craigslist with your specific requirements.
lmao I was thinking the same thing.

I dunno I thought alpha males are normally the way the OP described? I'm a beta myself. I might react the way the OP described if she said she wanted that, however. lol

Old 10-26-2014, 05:44 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,070,027 times
I read craigslist every day looking for jobs and places to move. And I also love reading the personal ads, especially casual encounters, where the people post nude pictures of themselves. I read all the sections, w4m, m4m, t4m, mw4m, anybody looking for men. lol

Old 10-26-2014, 05:46 PM

7,453 posts, read 4,686,150 times
Quote:
I'll PM one but idk about posting it here due to my job.

Anyone that wants to see me to make a more accurate judgment can PM me and I'll show myself.

Please PM me one. Girls break up with me for OVERsatisfying!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships