Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 11:29 AM

39,229 posts, read 27,611,062 times

Advertisements

She perhaps just wants to keep the guy interested with no intention of teasing him. Give the girl a break. She is in her 20s, and is still a virgin. She perhaps wants to be loved more than anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2014, 11:39 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Are you insinuating that's a good thing, for a woman to use sex as a weapon? "To keep the guy interested"?

Come on, now. Kissing a guy and then crawling into bed with him after having just met is not the way to get "loved". It's actually a good way to get raped.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:41 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
The I'm interested until I get sex and then I'm out thing is either a myth, or just the truth with such a small group of dbags, it isn't worth bring up.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:45 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Are you insinuating that's a good thing, for a woman to use sex as a weapon? "To keep the guy interested"?

Come on, now. Kissing a guy and then crawling into bed with him after having just met is not the way to get "loved". It's actually a good way to get raped.
Can't rep you again but great post.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:

I am not saying this is a GOOD thing. I am just saying give her a break. She is here asking for advice. no? She perhaps didn't realize what she was doing. That is all I am saying. No?

Old 11-03-2014, 11:47 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I am not saying this is a GOOD thing. I am just saying give her a break. She is here asking for advice. no? She perhaps didn't realize what she was doing. That is all I am saying. No?
She's been given this advice over & over, on multiple threads.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:50 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,192,716 times
Quote:

Agreed. And this happened before, where she's in a guy's bedroom making out, he starts to take off her shirt, and she stops him-telling him it's too soon.

If she does this alot, and hasn't been raped, she's lucky she's with guys who can take no for an answer.

I am all for wanting a relationship, and exclusivity before sex. That's fine. But the words, belief and actions need to match, which they don't here.

That's like the example I gave. Tell the guy I met I am not ready for sex, but invite him to my house late and night, while I walk-around half naked in front of him. Something's not matching there lol

She says it's too soon for sex, they just met. Why is "We just met" an excuse for sex, but not having guys in her bedroom sleeping in her bed, when she in fact doesn't even know what their intentions are, as she said, she doesn't know if this guy wants relationships or not.

Last edited by HappyRain; 11-03-2014 at 12:06 PM..

Old 11-03-2014, 12:28 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
She knows what she is doing because we explained it to her exhaustively in her last thread. The one where she complained about a guy not respecting her after she pulled the same cocktease, and also complained that guys blowing her off after a night of bedroom "cuddling" happens to her all the time.

I don't want to say she is dumb, but what other explanation is there?

Old 11-03-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
She knows what she is doing because we explained it to her exhaustively in her last thread. The one where she complained about a guy not respecting her after she pulled the same cocktease, and also complained that guys blowing her off after a night of bedroom "cuddling" happens to her all the time.

I don't want to say she is dumb, but what other explanation is there?
I thought she was just asking "if the guy was interested in her?" No?

Old 11-03-2014, 01:00 PM

479 posts, read 431,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
It's hard to determine why he has not gotten back to you, though I'd be reluctant to definitively state that he has lost interest. <snip>
Please don't be bothered by others saying that you're promiscuous, etc. First off, it's your life and you decide what you do and do not feel comfortable doing. Second, it's not like what you and he did was that aggressive to begin with. I'm not that aggressive, but these forums seems hyper sensitive/critical to physical contact prior to some arbitrary number of encounters. What you and he did is relatively tame compared to others, so just continue to do what you feel comfortable with...
Hallelujah... a voice of reason. Thank you.
OP... your boundaries are your boundaries. Don't let anyone tell you what your boundaries should be. You are the one who decides where and what those boundaries are. And, also... remember... everything anybody on this forum says... is their OPINION. It's your life; only your opinion matters.
Hang in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships