Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2014, 09:02 AM

34 posts, read 46,237 times

Advertisements

Hi, this is something I found a while ago and made a copy paste in order to repost it on a forum to see your thoughts on the topic:

I'm an ugly woman who has a very disproportionate face and body who's been trying to have a relationship for a while. I don't have a problem getting dates, but have lots of problems in order to get a date with someone I truly like. I don't care if the man is ugly because I can't ask of more, but when the man has an equally unattractive personality I don't see a way to make it work. I tried became a "girlfriend" for two guys where I basically had to force myself to kiss them. I've even lied to them telling them I wasn't sexual in order to avoid going to bed. Some say I have't found the one but hey, I'm 27 years old and haveb't been with anyone that I didn't find to be repulsive. My question is, am I doing someting wrong or ugly women end up with men on the lower scale for both looks AND personality?

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Old 11-03-2014, 09:08 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
I'm kinda tired, but does this say this ugly woman is fine with being with an ugly dude, but can't make it work if he's ugly on the inside, too???

Because it works like that with attractive people. I wouldn't date a woman I found to be ugly on the inside, no matter how good looking she may be.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:12 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,192,716 times
I guess I have, in terms of guys who show interest and approach me are no-good in looks or personality, and the way they carry themselves. However, I didn't date or even touch any of these guys lol I may give a fake smile at best, but I am not very inviting. lol

Am I ugly? Idk. I think I am average, or ok-looking. I get have gotten quite a few compliments on my looks. But, eh.

But I wouldn't date a guy who had a personality I didn't like. It just can't be done if there's no chemistry, and/or he treats me badly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships