Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2014, 06:23 AM

11 posts, read 10,597 times

Advertisements

We have not been exclusive to each other yet , however I hold a crush for a long time and we were pretty good friends. Recently , she asked me whether or not I want to become her boyfriend.

However I was hesitant a bit, because I know that she has just been broken up for a month and I don't want to be her rebounce/second choice. I was saying something that hurts her feeling like "I suspected her feelings for me and we should remain to be good friend" .She told me I should have more trust her more and got really really mad with me, said that "We are done" .

This happened a week ago. Ever since I tried to contact her to apologize but she did not replied any of my calls or text. I know that she has not blocked me because when I texted her, she sill read it, but not replied and she just hang up every time I tried to call her. I was sad because I still want to care for her as a closed friend. Any suggestion to rebuild this relationship and make her to forgive me. I just want to stay as a closed friend as before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2014, 06:30 AM

17 posts, read 13,110 times
She maybe very emotional because of the breakup. Especially if it was a break up where she felt rejected. And this may have added to that. Just express your concern about being a rebound and hopefully she will understsnd. If she still doesn't respond she may just need a little time

Old 11-08-2014, 10:08 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Stop texting her. Let some other guy be her rebound romance and deal with her emotional issues. When she grows up a little bit, she'll realize her mistake in treating you so poorly. And if not? You're better off without her.

Old 11-09-2014, 03:18 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,417,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suda42 View Post
We have not been exclusive to each other yet , however I hold a crush for a long time and we were pretty good friends. Recently , she asked me whether or not I want to become her boyfriend.

However I was hesitant a bit, because I know that she has just been broken up for a month and I don't want to be her rebounce/second choice. I was saying something that hurts her feeling like "I suspected her feelings for me and we should remain to be good friend" .She told me I should have more trust her more and got really really mad with me, said that "We are done" .

This happened a week ago. Ever since I tried to contact her to apologize but she did not replied any of my calls or text. I know that she has not blocked me because when I texted her, she sill read it, but not replied and she just hang up every time I tried to call her. I was sad because I still want to care for her as a closed friend. Any suggestion to rebuild this relationship and make her to forgive me. I just want to stay as a closed friend as before.
You sound a little iffy about her. She sounds very sure about you. Probably why she moved on.

Old 11-09-2014, 04:40 PM

186 posts, read 238,933 times
You said you had a crush on her and were pretty good friends, yet when she asked you to be her boyfriend you hesitated. Seems like you're not sure of that situation yet she was. She probably thought you have her signs that you were interested, and you rejected it. She's probably upset and emotional maybe you should give her space.

Old 11-09-2014, 05:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
She's pissed at you.Give her time...down the road no answer...you are more than likely done.

Old 11-09-2014, 05:55 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,739,979 times
She hates your guts right now, give some time, she'll come crawling back if she can't find anyone better. At that point I would do as you did before, tell her you aren't interested in rebound dating, but perhaps you wouldn't mind rebound sex (dope it out)?

Old 11-10-2014, 03:31 PM

5,209 posts, read 4,674,581 times
You guys played chicken and you blinked first.

Old 11-10-2014, 03:42 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,456,933 times
Stop chasing her.
Let her figure things out for herself.

Old 11-10-2014, 04:10 PM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
I think you made a right decision. Just give her some time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships