Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 07:52 AM

374 posts, read 393,443 times

Advertisements

This guy is an idiot, but that doesn't mean he's a bad father like some of you have suggested.

Couples split up all the time because someone did something stupid, the relationship with the mother or father does not determine if that person is a bad parent. The relationship with the child is what determines that.

Old 11-21-2014, 08:25 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBman
My partner and I have been together for 6 years and we have a 1 year old son. Things are not so good when it comes to sex since the baby was born, which is natural. She's more worried, more tired and I understand all of that.

So to spice things up, I approached a female colleague at work regarding a threesome. I know she's very frisky and would go along with it. She immediately said that she was up for it.

So I thought we could leave our son with the grandparents for the weekend so we could have fun all the 3 of us.

When I told my partner about it, she went mad. She said she couldn't believe I was suggesting such a thing, that I have no respect for her and that it's a disgusting idea.
I dont blame her...... YOUR BASICALLY SAYING YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH HER!!!!!!! - Its quite mean!!

I would buy her some flowers and tell her you were joking!!!

Good luck!!

Old 11-22-2014, 07:30 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,503,952 times
I don't blame her either - just go and offer sincere apology.

Also how come you propose your colleague for 3some and still hasn't been in bed with her! How do you manage that?

Old 11-22-2014, 08:01 AM

189 posts, read 275,909 times
Default RE: Suggested threesome to partner, now she doesn't speak to me

This is one of those issues that you just really can't bring up lightly... like a "Hey, feel like driving down to the cabin for a long weekend?" kinda thing. I think it'll only work if both partners are into that sort of activity. It's not something a "normal," traditional-style couple can just decide to do on a lark and hope that it'll turn out okay.

Old 11-22-2014, 08:06 AM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
LOL.. this thread keeps popping up on CD and filters it's way up.

"Suggest a threesome to partner, now she doesn't speak to me."

LOL... that sounds like a script to a Hollywood screenplay for a sitcom.....

You couldn't come up with this shyt on a SNL episode... LOL.....

The shocker being that his wife/GF didn't go along with it... LOL..... I mean really.... is this a shocker... most women aren't down with you bonin another woman right in front of them... LOL..... classic stuff....

Old 11-25-2014, 06:36 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
lol
Was this meant to be a reply of some sort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
"Merely suggesting"? HE PROPOSITIONED HIS COWORKER! There's nothing "mere" about it.
Read my post again and slower this time. The "mere" was not applied the the coworker incident. I distinguished clearly between _that_ and his suggesting the encounter to his wife. I very clearly indicated that approaching the co-worker before his wife on this - was an error.

Old 11-25-2014, 09:03 PM

941 posts, read 1,915,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBman View Post
Oh during our discussion I told her we could have a mfm later if she was interested and she went really mad then, saying that's disgusting and why would she want to have sex with another man besides me, etc.

Obviously if I'm the one suggesting I would want with 2 women.
You are just trying to find excuse to be with other woman and using your partner as a puppet to cover your guilt. What makes it worse is after she told you to basically ?$;? off you still seem persistent in getting your way.

I give it 6 months you will be all alone having to look for 2 women to complete your goal

Old 11-25-2014, 09:28 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Really. How stupid. How can anybody think this is for real?
Especially how dense he was in understanding that it was wrong. It seemed like he never understood what he did wrong.

Old 11-26-2014, 08:39 AM

44,360 posts, read 20,066,476 times
This topic is not PG-13. The thread is now closed.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships