Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 09:07 AM

13 posts, read 45,824 times

Advertisements

I'm dating a guy who is 28 years old. We are both busy with work so when we are not meeting, we talk almost everyday. Last night, we had a serious talk over the phone. He said these things to me:

“You really help me think a lot about myself, not sure what triggered it. But I’ve been in self reflection mode since meeting you. You bring the old me back, the adventurous, energetic e, ambitious, me.”

And then we started talking about our relationship. He says:

“I didn’t want to like someone and wasn’t even looking to want to like someone. But it’s funny how life works because I think when you want something, it almost blinds you. But when you’re not looking for something, at times, it’s almost really clear.”

Then he continues to say, “I want to say…wait..have to give myself a good shake.. (he sounded like he had something big to say)”

“I’m kind of scared. I'm falling so hard. I’ve always been a guy who likes to reason things out, head over heart. I’m never quick to speak but I listen first and think and then respond. Because I always felt like thinking rationally is to think with your head and not with your heart. But it’s crazy because I like you a lot. As I’m getting to know you I’m liking you more and more. So this obviously new territory for me. I’ve never felt like this before with any girl..”

Is he beginning to fall in love with me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2014, 09:11 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,757,428 times
It sounds like it! Only he truly knows.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:17 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,620,994 times
and to the friend zone he goes........

Honestly, if he was the type of guy that really knew what he was doing he would have gotten straight to the point and asked
you to be his girlfriend.

Sounds to me like he is unsure of himself and is trying to throw hints at you that he likes you.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:18 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,617,716 times
He most likely might be, if it is an issue with you, you might want to take a step back. Don't be as available as you were before, that might slap him back to reality.

If it is not an issue with you, have fun with the new adventure!!

Old 11-26-2014, 09:23 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,644,056 times
He wants the drawlls.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:33 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,620,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
He wants the drawlls.

drawlls???

ahahahahahah....

Old 11-26-2014, 11:06 AM

3,850 posts, read 4,155,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny85 View Post
I'm dating a guy who is 28 years old. We are both busy with work so when we are not meeting, we talk almost everyday. Last night, we had a serious talk over the phone. He said these things to me:

“You really help me think a lot about myself, not sure what triggered it. But I’ve been in self reflection mode since meeting you. You bring the old me back, the adventurous, energetic e, ambitious, me.”

“I didn’t want to like someone and wasn’t even looking to want to like someone. But it’s funny how life works because I think when you want something, it almost blinds you. But when you’re not looking for something, at times, it’s almost really clear.”

Then he continues to say, “I want to say…wait..have to give myself a good shake.. (he sounded like he had something big to say)”

“I’m kind of scared. I'm falling so hard. I’ve always been a guy who likes to reason things out, head over heart. I’m never quick to speak but I listen first and think and then respond. Because I always felt like thinking rationally is to think with your head and not with your heart. But it’s crazy because I like you a lot. As I’m getting to know you I’m liking you more and more. So this obviously new territory for me. I’ve never felt like this before with any girl..”

I've noticed that about once a week, you post the text of a conversation with this guy and ask everyone to interpret it for you. This guy (if he is real) seems to be very communicative and direct, so I'm baffled as to why you need help interpreting what he says.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:15 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,737,608 times
He's still 28?

Old 11-26-2014, 03:18 PM

1,505 posts, read 1,811,513 times
Is he saying the same kind of stuff when you are with him or is that talk his phone conversation?

Old 11-26-2014, 03:19 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,448,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny85 View Post

YES he is.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships