Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 05:51 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murk View Post
She probably didn't want to give you business advice, but just feel included and like you actually wanted to talk about your life and what you were doing with her. Is there a reason to not talk about your business with her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
Maybe she just wants to be included while you make your decisions, makes her feel more a part of your life. It really depends on what she is actually getting upset about. Is she is getting upset about the actual decision, or if she is upset because you aren't sharing your decision making process with her?
I guessing some version of the above ^^^^^.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2014, 05:52 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,290,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
Maybe she just wants to be included while you make your decisions, makes her feel more a part of your life. It really depends on what she is actually getting upset about. Is she is getting upset about the actual decision, or if she is upset because you aren't sharing your decision making process with her?
she is upset because i put down a payment without telling her i was going to do it , she went on about how i left her out of a big decision

we are serious about each other , she called me a while ago and said she over reacted , she can be a bit of a drama queen at times

no one is perfect and im not prepared to risk loosing her over it as i would most likely not find someone as good in her place , i did not however appologise or even agree that i understood where she was coming from

Old 12-22-2014, 05:53 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,611,888 times
That type of behavior usually signals someone who hates to be disagreed with and likes to be in control.

If you ever do ask her advice, but then decide to go in a different direction of what she advised, she'll act as if you spit on her.

Nip her behavior in the bud now, or live with a control freak.

Old 12-22-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
That type of behavior usually signals someone who hates to be disagreed with and likes to be in control.

If you ever do ask her advice, but then decide to go in a different direction of what she advised, she'll act as if you spit on her.

Nip her behavior in the bud now, or live with a control freak.
most women like to be in control , they are encouraged by society to be in charge in a relationship

Old 12-22-2014, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
she is upset because i put down a payment without telling her i was going to do it , she went on about how i left her out of a big decision

we are serious about each other , she called me a while ago and said she over reacted , she can be a bit of a drama queen at times

no one is perfect and im not prepared to risk loosing her over it as i would most likely not find someone as good in her place , i did not however appologise or even agree that i understood where she was coming from

A payment on what? (If it's a house, you might'a wanted to include the woman you've talked about living with)

Old 12-22-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
A payment on what? (If it's a house, you might'a wanted to include the woman you've talked about living with)
no , i already own my own house , this is a commercial investment property

Old 12-22-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
most women like to be in control , they are encouraged by society to be in charge in a relationship

Oh yeah? Sounds like you've watched too many sitcoms.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:01 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,233 times
Quote:

Ok, first off, that isn't her business. Secondly, being a drama queen, can get really old. What is she like your first girlfriend or something? Everyone is replaceable, even the seemingly perfect ones.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:02 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
so my girlfriend and i are going out one year , i love her and she loves me

she is however a little over sensitive and precious , whenever i tell her about having made a decision in my business , she accuses me of not having discussed it with her before following through , now my girlfriend has no expertise in anything relating to business or investing and its not like its her money that is being spent but she comes out with these lines about how its insensitive not to include her in decision making etc

i love her but i do believe that a man should not have to consult his partner before making decisions which are exclusively related to his business
Red flag. Proceed with caution.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:04 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:

Whose money was it? Yours? None of her concern. Hers/jointly yours? Valid concern. Why is she meddling in your business decisions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships