Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 08:10 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,442 times

Advertisements

Change your haircut and be better groomed. Leave out the aspergers part for now.

You should have no problem getting dates online with that height. So you really don't have to change much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2014, 09:57 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,209,279 times
Maybe some women like all those cliches, I don't know. The Aspergers comment will pretty much guarantee that only women with Aspergers will respond, and given that there are 5+ times as many male as female Apies, I don't like your odds there. If the beard and that haircut is your thing, own it, but take better pictures, and include a full body shot. I don't know what was going on in that dark photo, but you look 45 in it. You are a 27 year old student, with odd hair, and I will assume "average" guy, I don't like your odds at OLD. Your best bet is to put in your profile that you like chubby women and target them.

Old 12-26-2014, 10:07 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,000,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
Maybe some women like all those cliches, I don't know. The Aspergers comment will pretty much guarantee that only women with Aspergers will respond, and given that there are 5+ times as many male as female Apies, I don't like your odds there. If the beard and that haircut is your thing, own it, but take better pictures, and include a full body shot. I don't know what was going on in that dark photo, but you look 45 in it. You are a 27 year old student, with odd hair, and I will assume "average" guy, I don't like your odds at OLD. Your best bet is to put in your profile that you like chubby women and target them.
Maybe that is his goal to find a woman with aspergers

Old 12-26-2014, 10:26 PM

4,236 posts, read 8,138,185 times
Never admit you believe in gender equality you will be neutered. IMO most women need structure and discipline that only a manly man can provide or they turn into loose cannons.

Old 12-26-2014, 10:30 PM

619 posts, read 651,750 times
I think the profile is nice...you're pretty clear about certain things and I doubt you'll get women that don't share your interests.

Old 12-26-2014, 10:37 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,423,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post
I think the profile is nice...you're pretty clear about certain things and I doubt you'll get women that don't share your interests.
Maybe, but he probably won't be getting himself a hot nympho, something most guys want

Old 12-26-2014, 11:12 PM

732 posts, read 1,045,460 times
You deserve credit for posting your profile. Most people don't have the nerve. But if you want the truth...

Terrible pictures. Aspergers. You like cuddling, cooking, computers and believe in gender equality????

All I see is a big stamp on your forehead that says "Friend Zone Candidate" with big, neon lights flashing. That's if any woman can get past the pictures. Believe me, very few will. That's the 1st thing they'll look at before reading most of what you wrote.

If you want a chance, you must change those pictures. In real estate, there's a saying, the 3 most important words are location...location...location.

In OLD, the most important words are pictures...pictures...pictures.

Some will insist otherwise, but it's all about the visuals. You could be illiterate and oafish but if you looked like a supermodel, you would be flooded with responses. You're not a supermodel so you have to enhance what you have. Have some good pics taken and clean up your profile a bit.

Old 12-26-2014, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Maybe, but he probably won't be getting himself a hot nympho, something most guys want
=c) I wonder how many guys title their profile "Hot Nymphos Apply Within"...

Old 12-26-2014, 11:18 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,423,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post
=c) I wonder how many guys title their profile "Hot Nymphos Apply Within"...
True story, I met one through online dating. But she turned out to be pretty damn psycho

Last edited by dave nz; 12-26-2014 at 11:31 PM..

Old 12-26-2014, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
True story, I met one through online dating. But she turned out to be pretty damn psycho
I'd say to specify that you're not looking for psycho, but every girl I know has a bit of crazy (myself included) and the ones that have more are the ones claiming to be totally normal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships