Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 05:51 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,398,974 times

Advertisements

You heard it wrong. She was not on the receiving end. Still interested?

Old 01-06-2015, 05:52 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg7L View Post
You are so right on a bunch of items here.

First, yes, I do love her and that's a big reason I'm angry.

Second, yes, the guy absoloutely came across like a *hithead. But a part of me is asking like well yes he's a *hithead but why would she be with a guy like that? Andwhy would she do that with a guy like that and not with me?

Because we ALL make mistakes we wish we could go back and change or erase man. She probably thinks the guy is a douche and she probably can't believe she was with him at one time. Tell me that there is no relationship/date in your past you wish you could just erase

Old 01-06-2015, 05:54 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times
He was drunk. Your wife was not encouraging or entertaining his behavior.

Your anger is misplaced. It should have been with the man behaving so poorly toward your wife. In fact, you should have stopped listening and taken her out of the situation she was clearly not comfortable with.

Old 01-06-2015, 05:59 PM

4 posts, read 148,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post

Your anger is misplaced. It should have been with the man behaving so poorly toward your wife. In fact, you should have stopped listening and taken her out of the situation she was clearly not comfortable with.

Look, I know the guy was way out of line. BUT, to say my wife was uncomfortable is just not the way it was. She was giggling when I first heard them!

Old 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times
Quote:
Look, I know the guy was way out of line. BUT, to say my wife was uncomfortable is just not the way it was. She was giggling when I first heard them!
And your point? So she was giggling. She was trying to stop the conversation. You did nothing to help her. You knew he was out of line with your wife, and you did not step in.

You are making this about you wanting anal intercourse. Your wife is uncomfortable with it. Is this a pattern of making your wife uncomfortable? This man made her uncomfortable.

You owe her an apology for listening in and doing nothing. She does not owe you and explanation.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:14 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
No I'm not going to divorce her but that doesn't mean I'm not pissed because I am.

But like why would she be OK with that guy but not with me who also happens to be her husband?!
Because she wasn't ok with it, with that guy! That may well be why she's with you, and not that guy. Take her word for it, she's not into it.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:24 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Why does this kind of thread resurface about every month??

Is this REALLY a common problem, that guys get mad because they find out their wife/GF did something with some other guy that they won't do with him??? I have literally NEVER known anyone who experienced this before I read CD.

Or is it just the same dude expressing a fetish??

Old 01-06-2015, 06:41 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
Quote:
But that's the thing! I HAVE asked on a bunch of times in the past and she said no and that she's not like that.
And yet you're expecting a different answer?

Really... some people are so senseless in their thinking.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:55 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
You heard it wrong. She was not on the receiving end. Still interested?
Hah! That's what I was thinking too. Maybe she wasn't the receiver. Maybe this guy liked to be pegged. OP, how open are you to being on the receiving end?

At any rate, it sounds to me like she probably turned him down for the act as well. Maybe he felt like he needed to rib her about it. It would make more sense to me that he asked for that reason (trying to feel her out and see if she was open to it, just not with him).

Either way, it's in the past and you are being a jealous baby about the whole thing. Maybe she reluctantly tried it doesn't like it and doesn't want to do it again.

Quote:
She was trying to stop the conversation. You did nothing to help her. You knew he was out of line with your wife, and you did not step in.

You are making this about you wanting anal intercourse. Your wife is uncomfortable with it.

You owe her an apology for listening in and doing nothing. She does not owe you and explanation.
Agree! And I'll add that sometimes people laugh when a situation gets uncomfortable. It's a very common reaction actually.

Old 01-06-2015, 07:13 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:

This.

This thread just cannot stay PG-13. Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships