Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 06:30 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,217,117 times

Advertisements

Did you use protection with the guy in the club? Get yourself tested, lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2015, 06:38 AM

6 posts, read 10,331 times
Oh my god people!! Read the whole thread!

Old 02-03-2015, 06:44 AM

530 posts, read 667,674 times
Do not blame people for not reading the whole thread. In your first post you left a bit of mystery over what you did or did not do. In today's parlance, "get with" someone means more than just a kiss. Unless you are backtracking on your story, you totally represented what you did as something more than just a kiss. Now you are saying it was just a kiss. Perhaps this is in response to the negative reaction to what you told us you did, perhaps not. Since we will never know, don't blame us for being misled. We are not the only ones.

Old 02-03-2015, 07:11 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,728,944 times
Let's see how much he misses you when you tell him you cheated.

Just a kiss my foot. I sense no remorse from you at all and I don't think you deserve this dude. He's really foolish if he goes back to you. Just being honest.

Old 02-03-2015, 07:45 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,973,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imss_1 View Post
Oh my god people!! Read the whole thread!
I understand you had your fun and did your thing. Things got caught up in the moment and I certainly understand that. But what you also have to realize is that you can’t expect to have been so “out of sight, out of mind†during your holiday then to come back and everything be fine. Even if he doesn’t know you cheated- that is for you to live with.

You have flip-flopped on several occasions and now you have lost a lot of your credibility with many on this thread. You can’t go from being so open with telling us about ignoring him and cheating but then to now it only being the first leg and it only being a kiss. Why didn't express that to begin with? A cheat is a cheat, kissing is not going to downgrade a cheat. You considered it a cheat, not us. We can't feel for you.

You have to consider that he is non-confrontational and that also could mean that he is insecure. He probably had visions of three men having their way with you romping in your hotel room. His mind could have gone crazy, we never know. Therefore, you have to take into consideration the fact that while you were having fun, he could have been slightly depressed or stressed due to lack of communication.

Just take a moment to see it from the other side. Nothing wrong with having fun, I am a guy and would do the same, but you have to live with your actions.

Old 02-03-2015, 08:12 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,238,304 times
Quote:
I don't know why everyone is going on about diseases, it was a kiss! A very brief one at that.
Yeah, right. More revisionism. You originally said "got with a guy" and who refers to a brief kiss in that way?

Old 02-03-2015, 12:46 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,714,913 times
OP, what if he were to have done that to YOU?

How would you feel?

You didn't contact him (no access to e-mail either?), messed around with another dude and now wonder why he is distant. Think about it.

Anyway, are you going to tell him that you "kissed" another guy?

Old 02-03-2015, 12:56 PM

2,826 posts, read 3,995,507 times
He got you a nice gift, you didn't get him anything. Then you bounced and didn't talk to him the whole time you were gone.

Sounds like he smartened up and cut you loose.

Old 02-03-2015, 12:57 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,973,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
OP, what if he were to have done that to YOU?

How would you feel?

You didn't contact him (no access to e-mail either?), messed around with another dude and now wonder why he is distant. Think about it.

Anyway, are you going to tell him that you "kissed" another guy?
I normally wouldn't advocate telling your casual of a "fling" while on holiday. HOWEVER, this is more of a like she comes back to reality after being in the twilight zone. She is surprised to find things have changed...

#12 rule in the sloppy player's guide- Have the best excuse or expect the expected.

If you are going to be out of sight, out of mind and mess around, expect your SO or casual partner to be suspicious. Young & Sloppy Players that go missing on holidays aren't usually ON THE UP & UP when home anyway. Sloppy Players give off a scent no matter at home or on holiday. They just "accidently" or find "limited electricity" excuses when they are away from home.

Poor dude...

Old 02-03-2015, 01:14 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,339,597 times
Quote:
I don't know why everyone is going on about diseases, it was a kiss! A very brief one at that.

He's also no longer ignoring me and I found out indirectly from a mutual friend who lives with him that he was actually working late that night and has been slammed at work. He also messaged me saying how much he misses me.
Let us know when you tell him you kissed another guy and how much he misses you then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships