Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 09:29 PM

619 posts, read 652,705 times

Advertisements

Love the title..."Went on holiday and have upset the guy I'm dating."

Was "Ignored the guy I'm dating for weeks, banged some other guy, & now he's justifiably upset" too long?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2015, 09:56 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post

Was "Ignored the guy I'm dating for weeks, banged some other guy, & now he's justifiably upset" too long?
LOL....

Old 02-02-2015, 10:14 PM

17,642 posts, read 22,661,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post

hahahahaha.............eggsactly.

Old 02-03-2015, 03:53 AM

718 posts, read 616,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Tell him the truth! tell him that your sk**ky side got the best of you during the holiday. Perhaps, he will forgive you.

Just a suggestion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
And go get yourself checked for STD's!
Hey, hey, hey - what's with the s-shaming?

They never agreed on being mutually exclusive. Yeah, she was a jerk and the guy shouldn't give her the time of day, but that doesn't make her a s-, skank or whatever else.

I don't understand the double standard.

If this was a guy, no doubt the everyone would be singing the same tune about him being a jerk, but I doubt so many men would be actively calling him a s-. Having sex doesn't make you a s-. She misrepresented her intentions, she was rude and selfish and it was a crappy thing to do to the guy, but sexual promiscuity is not the problem.

Seriously, not cool.

Old 02-03-2015, 05:43 AM

239 posts, read 596,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyga View Post

They never agreed on being mutually exclusive. Yeah, she was a jerk and the guy shouldn't give her the time of day, but that doesn't make her a s-, skank or whatever else.

If this was a guy, no doubt the everyone would be singing the same tune about him being a jerk, but I doubt so many men would be actively calling him a s-. Having sex doesn't make you a s-. She misrepresented her intentions, she was rude and selfish and it was a crappy thing to do to the guy, but sexual promiscuity is not the problem.

Seriously, not cool.
Exactly!

Old 02-03-2015, 05:45 AM

239 posts, read 596,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
That's because when you 'go on holiday' for 3 weeks, you can't expect another human being to act like a machine that has an on/off switch to immediately go back to being into you when you return.

Human beings are not toasters.

If you were really into him, you would plan a 'holiday' with him as opposed to one without him.
Don't agree with this at all. People often date for months before taking vacations together...and during that time period, often take vacations without the person they're dating.

Old 02-03-2015, 05:56 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,359,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyga View Post

Seriously, not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imss_1 View Post
Bear in mind he does not know that I 'cheated'.

Dude, chill. Don't you have school or something to go to. Go back to bed

Old 02-03-2015, 05:57 AM

530 posts, read 667,711 times
I am struggling with the expression, "got with another guy." What exactly did you get? Did you want it in the first place? Would you want a guy in a relationship with you to "get" what you got from someone else? How would you feel if that happened?
I totally hope this fellow is smart enough to continue doing what he is doing. He will be saving himself from the depths of betrayal and also from some pretty disgusting diseases....

Old 02-03-2015, 05:58 AM

718 posts, read 616,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imss_1 View Post
We haven't had 'the talk' so I would consider us casual.
Dude, it's 8 am. Most people are awake at this time.

Old 02-03-2015, 06:06 AM

6 posts, read 10,331 times
I don't know why everyone is going on about diseases, it was a kiss! A very brief one at that.

He's also no longer ignoring me and I found out indirectly from a mutual friend who lives with him that he was actually working late that night and has been slammed at work. He also messaged me saying how much he misses me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships