Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 06:35 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,250,641 times

Advertisements

What's wrong with you woman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2015, 06:40 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
The physical abuse is reason enough to leave. No need for further details.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:49 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
The physical abuse is reason enough to leave. No need for further details.
Seriously.

OP, you have all the advice you need. Stop posting and do something about it.

Old 02-10-2015, 08:20 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiannative91 View Post
okay well technically i did not sleep with anyone but we did exchange some raunchy photos and I myself do consider that as cheating. but how do i tell the person i am in a relationship with

we have been together 8 months and its just i dont know how i would do this.......
i feel terrible, dirty, nasty and i didnt even physically sleep with anyone
its a shame i dont know why i did this

i'm afraid to tell because in the past accusations of cheating have been made and messages have been seen and things became so physical we got into a fist fight which resulted in me with a black eye and bloody nose

should i end this relationship??
His hitting you trumps anything you did.

Get out of this relationship before he kills you.

Old 02-10-2015, 09:14 AM

128 posts, read 106,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
His hitting you trumps anything you did.

Get out of this relationship before he kills you.
i am out

Old 02-10-2015, 06:35 PM

321 posts, read 372,403 times
Quote:
i told him and he hit me
My point was that if you were going to tell him, you might as well just break up with him instead.

None of that matters now, though, because he's physically abusing you, which means you should get away from him quickly regardless of anything else.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:37 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
i'm confused all i know is if he found out he would not want to be with me
End this relationship. It does not sound healthy at all.

Old 02-10-2015, 07:47 PM

366 posts, read 411,060 times
I'm glad you got away.

For future reference, you probably shouldn't put your hands on your partner. There is no excuse for him to hit you, obviously, but if you're violent first it can escalate a situation to where you can be seriously hurt. Can you talk to a counselor? They can advise you on impulse control and on what to look for in a partner. Good luck.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:53 AM

128 posts, read 106,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpa View Post
I'm glad you got away.

For future reference, you probably shouldn't put your hands on your partner. There is no excuse for him to hit you, obviously, but if you're violent first it can escalate a situation to where you can be seriously hurt. Can you talk to a counselor? They can advise you on impulse control and on what to look for in a partner. Good luck.
i didnt know that me shoving my partner in attempt to remove him from the door would have him react in a way of PUNCHING ME NEARLY OUT COLD. for no reason at all should i be contained in a house without my consent

Old 02-11-2015, 06:59 AM

366 posts, read 411,060 times
Quote:
i didnt know that me shoving my partner in attempt to remove him from the door would have him react in a way of PUNCHING ME NEARLY OUT COLD. for no reason at all should i be contained in a house without my consent
Nobody ever has the right to put their hands on you.

You said in your first post you got into a fist fight. When you put it that way it sounds as though you were just fighting, not necessarily that he was abusing you. It may not apply to your situation, but poor impulse control can escalate a bad situation into a worse one. If it doesn't apply to you then that's great. Don't be so defensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships