Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 09:45 AM

128 posts, read 106,710 times

Advertisements

okay well technically i did not sleep with anyone but we did exchange some raunchy photos and I myself do consider that as cheating. but how do i tell the person i am in a relationship with

we have been together 8 months and its just i dont know how i would do this.......
i feel terrible, dirty, nasty and i didnt even physically sleep with anyone
its a shame i dont know why i did this

i'm afraid to tell because in the past accusations of cheating have been made and messages have been seen and things became so physical we got into a fist fight which resulted in me with a black eye and bloody nose

should i end this relationship??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2015, 09:47 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiannative91 View Post
okay well technically i did not sleep with anyone but we did exchange some raunchy photos and I myself do consider that as cheating. but how do i tell the person i am in a relationship with

we have been together 8 months and its just i dont know how i would do this.......
i feel terrible, dirty, nasty and i didnt even physically sleep with anyone
its a shame i dont know why i did this

i'm afraid to tell because in the past accusations of cheating have been made and messages have been seen and things became so physical we got into a fist fight which resulted in me with a black eye and bloody nose

should i end this relationship??

Read the words you just wrote and see if you can figure this one out from those words.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:47 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
First of all, why are you with someone that you got into a fist fight with? Is this normal for you? Because violence is never acceptable in a relationship.

Secondly, how do you tell someone you've been cheating? You just come right out and tell them. Are you thinking of ending the relationship because you want to end the relationship or to avoid having to tell them that you cheated?

Old 02-09-2015, 09:48 AM

128 posts, read 106,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
First of all, why are you with someone that you got into a fist fight with? Is this normal for you? Because violence is never acceptable in a relationship.

Secondly, how do you tell someone you've been cheating? You just come right out and tell them. Are you thinking of ending the relationship because you want to end the relationship or to avoid having to tell them that you cheated?
i'm confused all i know is if he found out he would not want to be with me

Old 02-09-2015, 09:54 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
Why do you want to be with someone that hits you? I just don't get it. Get out of the relationship and in the future, don't hit people and don't let them hit you. If you hit people, stay single and get therapy. If you are getting hit, well, do the same.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:54 AM

545 posts, read 632,611 times
Don't tell him about the cheating, just suggest a threesome to make it up to him.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:57 AM

1,351 posts, read 2,902,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvernightDelivery View Post
Don't tell him about the cheating, just suggest a threesome to make it up to him.
I second this!

Old 02-09-2015, 09:58 AM

23 posts, read 17,185 times
If there is a past of physical abuse I wouldn't tell him. I would end things for your safety.

Old 02-09-2015, 10:00 AM

6,454 posts, read 9,818,906 times
Quote:

Why would you do something that you know your partner would leave you for if he found out?

Old 02-09-2015, 10:01 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,593,150 times
I would just end things. None of this sounds like either of the people involved need to be in a relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships