Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2015, 06:46 PM

1 posts, read 516 times

Advertisements

Hey,

Around last year sometime I grew very close to a male friend. We are both 19 years old. He was a virgin at the time of us meeting and we kind of fell for each other in some way. We would talk ALL the time, go out, we would both tell each other we liked each other etc etc, he made me feel that I was the only girl he was interested in.

Around a week into this whole thing he pretty much broke my heart (even though it had been going on for some time before this, but we weren't official and in this 1 week it seemed to get more serious) he told me he met up with another girl. First he told me he had sex with her, then he told me he was only telling me they had sex because he thought that I wasn't keen on him being a virgin and he thought it would impress me but it didn't so in the end he told me he was lying and that she only gave him a blowjob.

I was pretty upset about this and I told him we could only be friends.........

Well around a month ago we started talking again, we had a conversation about this whole thing. He told me he only ever met up with her once, she only ever gave him a blowjob and that he didn't even like her anyway. The only reason he did this was to try and get some experience before it happened with me, which I found laughable to be quite honest. But I just said like let's put it behind us and start off where we left off sort of thing, like if you're honest with me about it then I can try and forget it..

Something weird happened and I ended up speaking to this girl who he got with as she has recently got into a relationship with my Cousin. She told me everything and basically what he told me was a load of trash. He used to go to her house all the time and smoke weed with her and they did have sex, more than once.

So he's lied to me and I don't really know what to do? as we weren't together and this was a year ago but then I don't like liars. I've been very short with him since I found out and he's been asking me what's wrong but I haven't said anything, yet.

Do I confront him on lying to me? or do I just put it down to him being an idiot around a year ago? he tells me he likes me and he wants to be with me but I'm not so sure.

Sorry this is so long

Does anyone have any advice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2015, 06:48 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,213,669 times
My advice would be to move on to someone who isn't a liar.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:00 PM

7,084 posts, read 8,974,092 times
Maybe you and possibly your cousin should try to find other people.

Old 02-26-2015, 08:05 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,206,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I agree with this. The guy sounds like a player who tells you what you want to hear, then back-peddles trying to save himself when he's called on his lies.

So, I think he wants you as a booty call rather than any kind of serious girlfriend.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:13 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,328,776 times
You're upset because you found out the person who you wanted to believe is a good guy is really a sleaze bag that is lying to you so you will eventually have sex with him and be used. Makes sense to me!

Old 02-26-2015, 09:30 PM

535 posts, read 516,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships