Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 09:31 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,724,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalballmagic View Post
Same guy and we already had unprotected sex by the time of that thread. It wasnt on purpose, i told him i wasnt on birth control but he said he'd pull out each time ...But he didnt.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:31 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
This is really getting to me ...I have a metal taste to my food since eating after this "bleeding"
Here's this link, about the kind you took. It says if a pregnancy already occurred, the pill can't help you. So if you took the pill after an egg got fertilized, it won't work. This is why it's important to get the med as soon as possible, and not wait until the 3rd day.

Still, you can be hopeful.

http://www.drugs.com/plan-b-one-step.html

Old 03-12-2015, 09:34 PM

650 posts, read 868,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Here's this link, about the kind you took. It says if a pregnancy already occurred, the pill can't help you. So if you took the pill after an egg got fertilized, it won't work. This is why it's important to get the med as soon as possible, and not wait until the 3rd day.

Still, you can be hopeful.

Plan B One Step: Uses, Dosage & Side Effects - Drugs.com
Yeah that part defintely scares me if it had already fertilized by the time i took it

Old 03-12-2015, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Yeah that part defintely scares me if it had already fertilized by the time i took it
I don't know what the point of it is, if it doesn't purge the fertilized egg. I thought that's how it worked.

Here's more info. Sperm can reach the egg in just half an hour, or it can take 2-3 days.

http://www.newhealthguide.org/How-Lo...ze-An-Egg.html.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:38 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,127,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post
So 14 pages of endless debate, by posters who have either a pro male or female agenda to push, about who's more responsible. They are both frickin' responsible! She stupidly allowed him into her body without a condom and allowed him to climax inside her, she is thus totally responsible. He stupidly entered her body without a condom and didn't pull out, he is thus totally responsible. I don't get how some posters can pick a side like they're playing for a baseball team, and then proceed to try to one up each other on who is more at fault. They BOTH are! Anything else is just mindless keyboard-warrior anonymous trolling to blow off steam.

Op, I really do wish you all the best! Please seek another source of advice outside of C-D from someone really knows you and can actually help you. Please consult a family member or friend that you absolutely trust for counsel and then proceed with your choice. Whatever you choose, I give you and your unborn child my best regards.
Dis

Old 03-12-2015, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I don't know what the point of it is, if it doesn't purge the fertilized egg. I thought that's how it worked.
Sorry I need to clarify. I meant it kind of is worrying that I could been pregnant by the time i took it and it was too late by the time i took it :/

Old 03-12-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Sorry I need to clarify. I meant it kind of is worrying that I could been pregnant by the time i took it and it was too late by the time i took it :/
Yeah, I know what you meant. I thought that the whole point of Plan B was that it caused caused a fertilized egg to flush out of the system. But that's not how it works. I guess you're supposed to beat the clock, and take it before fertilization happens. Then it can prevent fertilization.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:45 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,724,877 times
Quote:
He KNEW i was not on birth control. I told him over and over.
Now I'm wondering why you just didn't say no or use a condom over and over. You can't trust a guy to pull out and it is a horrible form of BC.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormynh View Post
Now I'm wondering why you just didn't say no or use a condom over and over. You can't trust a guy to pull out and it is a horrible form of BC.
The over and over part, he asked even when we arent having sex. So he was fully aware. But yeah pretty much should not have trusted him.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
The over and over part, he asked even when we arent having sex. So he was fully aware. But yeah pretty much should not have trusted him.
Plus, pulling out is far from a foolproof method.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships