Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Guys: do you find (age-appropriate) innocent girl, attractive?
Yes, a huge turn-on 12 80.00%
Not really -- a turn-off for me 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 02:40 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,757,868 times

Advertisements

Guys: are females who could be described as "innocent", attractive to you romantically? (Meant here, in a PG-rated context, and in a good way and in an age-appropriate context; not trying to imply in any way that female innocence is a bad thing, and definitely not trying to be crude here.)

(Age-appropriate) female innocence has always been *incredibly* attractive to me, and a huge turn-on romantically for me, but as a guy, I also just wanted to hear other guys' thoughts on the matter please?

(For the purpose of this thread, innocent = the same thing as types such as "the good girl", the "lovable angelic sweetheart", and "pure of heart"...stuff like that...basically, the kind of girl, you would want to take home to meet your mother.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 02:42 PM

97 posts, read 161,229 times
I have known some wild girls in the bedroom that outside of the bedroom they were okay to take home to Mom. You shouldn't mix the two things. I like a woman who is confident and knows what she likes.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:47 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,467,383 times
Yes, I love innocence. It's a very attractive trait to me.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:10 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
I love innocence too. I tend to be drawn to the more innocent types, seeing as how I consider myself somewhat innocent (heart of gold/sweet/caring).

Old 01-14-2011, 03:13 PM

199 posts, read 490,849 times
For some reason I prefer the more fierce looking women than the innocent looking ones. Looks can be deceiving though so you never know.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:45 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,204,192 times
Innocent and female?? Unicorns and candy for all. Oh, you mean those that are good at pretending?! Why yes, actresses are attractive for the most part.

The only innocent girls are those that are still very young children and even some of them are not to be trusted.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:19 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,757,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
Innocent and female?? Unicorns and candy for all. Oh, you mean those that are good at pretending?! Why yes, actresses are attractive for the most part.

The only innocent girls are those that are still very young children and even some of them are not to be trusted.
Hey...I did say "age appropriate" already, didn't I?

No, seriously all kidding aside, I meant *young adult*, innocent girls. And yes indeed; I truly believe I've found one recently, who meets just that kind of amazing criteria

You might be surprised friend, if you just look hard enough for that rare specimen, of female innocence and young adulthood...

Old 01-14-2011, 07:32 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,467,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Hey...I did say "age appropriate" already, didn't I?

No, seriously all kidding aside, I meant *young adult*, innocent girls. And yes indeed; I truly believe I've found one recently, who meets just that kind of amazing criteria

You might be surprised friend, if you just look hard enough for that rare specimen, of female innocence and young adulthood...
I like innocence, but I don't like how rare it is. And yes, looks can be deceiving.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:41 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times
Some of the most innocent looking ones can be the most, you know, while some who seem really out there and wild aren't really.

I don't like a girl who uses her innocence as a sort of front so that guys will underestimate her.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:42 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,926,814 times
i like innocence. I prefer that over the alternative, jaded, critical, "real". Innocence means they dont have emotional baggage from their previous relationships and that is a GOD SEND. Its like would you rather start with a clean slate, or start with ****.

Also I know I treat girls relatively well and am relatively free of baggage myself, so I'm naive girl friendly in a way. I like it. Just because a girl is innocent or good doesn't make them any less interesting or attractive. In fact it is better. I wouldnt date someone I couldnt possible marry one day. Why a guy would date a "bad girl" is really just for immature reasons. It would be like getting married to one of those "real Housewives". Sheesh no thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships