Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 01:54 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,778,052 times

Advertisements

Women are most mysterious and we may never figure it out. Submissive type women are the best at being mysterious and to think of the missed opportunities. They may clam up all together, or look at you in an almost awe struck or fearful way, when in reality they are perspiring with excitement in hopes you will want them, but are too afraid to outwardly show it. Women who are beautiful and meet this criteria turn me on instantly.

From that extreme you have the boisterous, "in your face" women who make it clear right out of the gate. I prefer the later myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2015, 02:32 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,416,799 times
i went to meet with someone at this small office building one morning, when i got there noone had made it there yet.. i waited about 15-20 minutes

during that time, this chick walked by and i asked her did she know the person i was waiting on; she didnt know them but it was funny because she immediately was like "well i'm on the next floor office #xyz" , she then walked to the elevator and reminded me that her office was xyz

i was kinda tempted, it was just after 8am and not many people were in the building yet... i know i coulda got some right quick but i was there to handle business...she wasnt top knotch or anything but was definately doable

Old 04-18-2015, 02:37 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,871,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
i went to meet with someone at this small office building one morning, when i got there noone had made it there yet.. i waited about 15-20 minutes

during that time, this chick walked by and i asked her did she know the person i was waiting on; she didnt know them but it was funny because she immediately was like "well i'm on the next floor office #xyz" , she then walked to the elevator and reminded me that her office was xyz

i was kinda tempted, it was just after 8am and not many people were in the building yet... i know i coulda got some right quick but i was there to handle business...she wasnt top knotch or anything but was definately doable
Dude, are you for real? Who talks like this, besides HS dudes and losers? You thought you get get some action in an office building in her office (that she shares with how many people?) right then and there? "She wasn't top knotch"? This is how you talk about women? Your posts are usually pretty reasonable IIRC, but this is like your 14-year-old kid logged onto your account. Is this some kind of weird humor?

Old 04-18-2015, 02:40 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,871,799 times
How I know women are hitting on me is when they start a convo with me. Most of the time when that happens, it's not them just being friendly. Most of the time, when women are talkative with strangers, it's bc they're looking for a bf or someone to date.

Old 04-18-2015, 02:42 PM

356 posts, read 366,021 times
Women/girls smile at me all the time but they are just being nice.

Old 04-18-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuush View Post
about a month ago, there was a girl at the grocery store. Our eyes met, she smiled and quickly shyly looked down. I took that as a hey this one might not be repulsed if I ask her out. So I caught up with her outside the store and got her number. Either she gave me the wrong number or I punched it into my phone wrong but I never saw her again lol. Rookie mistake, didn't call her right there and then to validate the number.

so that may or may not be a legitimate read of interest...
I hate it when they catch you off guard.. it doesn't happen often but when it does I become a little clumsy.

Old 04-18-2015, 02:51 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,416,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Dude, are you for real? Who talks like this, besides HS dudes and losers? You thought you get get some action in an office building in her office (that she shares with how many people?) right then and there? "She wasn't top knotch"? This is how you talk about women? Your posts are usually pretty reasonable IIRC, but this is like your 14-year-old kid logged onto your account. Is this some kind of weird humor?
its not that serious

seemed to hit a nerve though

Old 04-18-2015, 02:54 PM

102,251 posts, read 108,183,264 times
Looks like somebody's troll-o'meter went off. This forum really needs a sarcasm emoticon.

Old 04-18-2015, 06:52 PM

Hmmm this girl at work always seems to go out of her way just to say hi to me...kind of weird. I'm here working and just pops out of no where to ask me how im doing most girls walk past me and ignore me(very rude)...well it might just be my imagination that she likes me...she's taller very very pretty and well i'm mexican and she's white.

Old 04-18-2015, 07:02 PM

2,626 posts, read 3,421,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
With the sleep clerk, laughing at everything could have been a way of keeping you at arm's length, since you opened boldly (some would say: inappropriately) with an invitation to go home with her. Remember, she has to be polite to clients, she's not allowed to slap you, or tell you off.

She smiled and laughed jovially every step of the way, even in the hallways afterwards. And the near-overwhelming majority of my humor was self-deprecating (e.g, She mentioned how one's weight can interfere with getting proper sleep and can cause sleep apnea. I said "Yeah, I know I've got to lose some weight. Not a pretty sight. Not a pretty sight. I'll tell you how bad it is: At the gym, four gay guys saw me and went straight".). She was just shaking with laughter.

She wouldn't have been inclined to slap me or tell me off because of my one flirty remark at the beginning and then followed by all my self-deprecating humor (which was not a serious proposition with her by any stretch but just meant to elicit laughs or a smile). She could clearly tell that my whole act or routine was just me being a clown (a standup comic-type, just like Rodney Dangerfield for instance). Just full of one-liners and quips one after another after another and the near-overwhelming majority of them were self-deprecating (just like Rodney Dangerfield, for instance). In fact, we spoke seriously some moments (other than about sleep issues) and I said that very much of my humor (if one-liners and quips) is self-deprecating, as I am not one who takes it upon himself to denigrate others (to try to get laughs at the cost of someone else's dignity). I said that I would rather just poke fun at myself instead. And she said "I am the same way" (seemingly hinting that she engages in joking or humor herself sometimes).

Last edited by UsAll; 04-18-2015 at 07:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships