Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 02:48 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,770,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondiel View Post
Maybe he felt that you were still playing games with him. Be careful with what you are doing with men and not "going all the way". That kind of behavior could result in you being date raped.
Why do some women act like this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2015, 02:51 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augiec View Post
Heck, if I were the guy I'd be worried about us two having sex & then you yelling "rape" afterward. What if you feel like he's coming on too strongly? Or if you regret it after the deed is done? Just reading your post has me scared for the guy...

The guy isn't responding to your siren call because it's like the newest Katy Perry song on the radio: the first 3-4 times it's catchy, but after that you get sick of it.

You say you're ready for sex, but yet all you're asking is for him to come over. If you want it, you need to be honest with him and tell him. Then let him decide if he wants to trust you.

Girls these days... I swear...

This is the proper word without doubt.
I am so glad I am not a guy dealing with this nonsense and that I am married to the man I am married to.

Old 03-30-2015, 04:06 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
He's probably found a nice young lady who doesn't manipulate him with sex.

Old 03-30-2015, 04:19 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,471 times
Don't think sex as a way to keep a man interested. Sounds like he's keeping it casual and keeping his options opened. Know what you want out of this interaction and stay consistent with that desire. I would suggest you date someone else. You don't need to hang out late night with someone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships