Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 12:20 AM

3,378 posts, read 5,011,655 times

Advertisements

I guess in alot of ways I never put much thought into it.

In just over a month I'll be 24, and still a virgin. I don't know what it's like to be intimate with a woman outside of a hug or a casual date. The closest I ever got to dirty talk was with a girl I've described on this forum far too much, hell I even heard from her last month. But it wasn't good.

I stayed a virgin at this age primarily for 3 reasons. First, from my late-teens to roughly 20 I was fat. I was around 50 lbs overweight and living with my dying grandmother and mired in family issues. Second, it really tore my confidence apart, but it gradually got better as I started to date. And third, I wanted to finish college first.

I never truely thought much on why I never had sex yet, I just didn't focus on it.

But now, I don't know why, but it bugs me. I have told around 6 people that I am a virgin, they all act surprised. 4 of which were girls, one was Shayla, she was first to ask me if I was, then she seemed really happy about it and outright joked about taking it but then came around saying that because I'm an older virgin she has no reason to take it from me and then stopped talking to me. The other 2 didn't mind and one actively liked it. Another is an older lady-friend at a bar here who says they need to get me laid.

I don't know why I have this anxiety all of a sudden. I'm not bad looking, but I feel like I've been missing out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2015, 12:23 AM

750 posts, read 644,315 times
Take a week or two trip to the Philippines. You can bang 2 girls a day for free easily through normal dates, attractive women at that. It will get you caught up to speed with your peers.

Old 04-29-2015, 12:29 AM

3,378 posts, read 5,011,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
Take a week or two trip to the Philippines. You can bang 2 girls a day for free easily through normal dates, attractive women at that. It will get you caught up to speed with your peers.
Ha, no. I just switched over to a part-time job, so I can leave for back east.

Don't have the money for that kind of flyer miles.

Old 04-29-2015, 12:32 AM

750 posts, read 644,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
Ha, no. I just switched over to a part-time job, so I can leave for back east.

Don't have the money for that kind of flyer miles.
Move in with your parents. I did that and worked a part time job at a poo restaurant after college and saved up for like 3 trips to various places around the world.

You need it. Work hard, save, and enjoy yourself.

Old 04-29-2015, 12:44 AM

95 posts, read 89,373 times
Where are you trying to meet women at? Don't just look at the bar scene or club scene. Online is a real option nowadays as there are tons of attractive females looking for that special someone. It will happen don't sweat it too much.

Old 04-29-2015, 01:38 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
This again?

There are 40 bazillion threads on virginity here. Please look them up.

Old 04-29-2015, 04:34 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,442,434 times
Please don't go to a third world country and have sex with a likely underage and probably enslaved prostitute. And I honestly can't believe I have to type a sentence like that.

Anyway, find a nice young woman who is genuinely interested in you and go from there, but sooner rather than later. The longer you wait, the more awkward it becomes - you don't want to be a 30 year old virgin.

Old 04-29-2015, 04:38 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,758,476 times
Helpful tip: Don't tell people you are a virgin. Lie if you have to.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:31 AM

833 posts, read 658,038 times
OP Please do whatever you do just don't indulge in sexual activities as they lead to dancing.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:32 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
I guess in alot of ways I never put much thought into it.

In just over a month I'll be 24, and still a virgin. I don't know what it's like to be intimate with a woman outside of a hug or a casual date. The closest I ever got to dirty talk was with a girl I've described on this forum far too much, hell I even heard from her last month. But it wasn't good.

I stayed a virgin at this age primarily for 3 reasons. First, from my late-teens to roughly 20 I was fat. I was around 50 lbs overweight and living with my dying grandmother and mired in family issues. Second, it really tore my confidence apart, but it gradually got better as I started to date. And third, I wanted to finish college first.

I never truely thought much on why I never had sex yet, I just didn't focus on it.

But now, I don't know why, but it bugs me. I have told around 6 people that I am a virgin, they all act surprised. 4 of which were girls, one was Shayla, she was first to ask me if I was, then she seemed really happy about it and outright joked about taking it but then came around saying that because I'm an older virgin she has no reason to take it from me and then stopped talking to me. The other 2 didn't mind and one actively liked it. Another is an older lady-friend at a bar here who says they need to get me laid.

I don't know why I have this anxiety all of a sudden. I'm not bad looking, but I feel like I've been missing out.
How badly do you want sex? If you could be having sex right this minute, is that what you want?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships