Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 06:26 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
Because I would beat him into a coma. J/K. He hates me, and I hate him. No love lost between us and I don't want a scene created. I just want this over with so I can stop driving myself crazy.
Thats a good reason not to go then. I would have rather had him meet her at work and bring her things. it will be ok, she is with you not him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2008, 08:18 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,718,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Thats a good reason not to go then. I would have rather had him meet her at work and bring her things. it will be ok, she is with you not him.
He lives over an hour away in Central Jersey and she works in Manhattan so he better be bringing her things. If he doesn't, we are driving down there on Saturday and I will wait (patiently) in the car.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:22 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Worst case senario is that she is going to meet him and together they will make fun of all of your faults. She might even make a few up. Like premature ejaculation or size does matter but whats the point. If this happens leave her imeadietly. She has no morals anyway.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:27 PM

715 posts, read 2,087,379 times
Even worst yet, is that he only hands her old items back on the condition that she gives him a jolly good time, one last time. Then you deffinetly will have your knickers in a twist.. lmao

Old 01-16-2008, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Even worst yet, is that he only hands her old items back on the condition that she gives him a jolly good time, one last time. Then you deffinetly will have your knickers in a twist.. lmao
Worse still she comes home with his knickers on and they dont smell like they are freshly washed

Old 01-16-2008, 08:33 PM

715 posts, read 2,087,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Worse still she comes home with his knickers on and they dont smell like they are freshly washed
Hows about the condoms still sticking out from the knickers, still dripping? lol

Old 01-16-2008, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Hows about the condoms still sticking out from the knickers, still dripping? lol
Dont believe anystories about burning her neck on a muffler either. I would inquire. Did you have those venerial warts before or after the vists?

Old 01-16-2008, 08:58 PM

672 posts, read 2,125,614 times
Come on now, folks! He didn't ask for a bunch of silly, insulting type stuff! I don't think you have anything to worry about HG. You know, in situations where couples have split up, and children are involved, they have to be in contact with each other many times, and for years at a stretch. I believe that if she still wanted this guy, she would still be with him. So, I say, just relax and be content that she is now YOUR woman, not HIS. I'm sneaking this post in from work, so I gotta go. Good luck to you and YOUR girlfriend!

Old 01-16-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Come on now, folks! He didn't ask for a bunch of silly, insulting type stuff! I don't think you have anything to worry about HG. You know, in situations where couples have split up, and children are involved, they have to be in contact with each other many times, and for years at a stretch. I believe that if she still wanted this guy, she would still be with him. So, I say, just relax and be content that she is now YOUR woman, not HIS. I'm sneaking this post in from work, so I gotta go. Good luck to you and YOUR girlfriend!
Dennis is actually correct. I was making light of it because you worry for naught. Besides in my experience the quickest way to lose someone is the jelousy route. Its a big turn off. Trust, faith, honesty must mean something or what is the point?
Have faith if she wanted to leave you she would have already. She broke up with the guy for a reason. Am I right?

Old 01-16-2008, 11:59 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
Your not gonna get any sleep are you! Well here's the big test. Let her go. Deal with it man. You gotta have the trust. If anything happens I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. But from what I've read...I think your safe. Try to relax. If it's meant to be she'll be back with her things. If she cares about you at all...she'll check in as I'm sure she knows your uncomfortable. It'll be ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships