Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 01:26 PM

20 posts, read 17,465 times

Advertisements

Sometimes I think that if he wanted to make me his woman he would have asked me already.

The fact that he hasn't asked me yet is clearly showing me that he is not interested in pursuing a relationship with me.

He is happy with the "benefits" but is not interested in making me his woman.

Yes, it is true that men respect a strong independent woman and that would equal ME.

However, he is not making his move so I'm getting ready to make my move and "bounce" (LOL)!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 02:21 PM

1,505 posts, read 1,811,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn1976 View Post
Sometimes I think that if he wanted to make me his woman he would have asked me already.

The fact that he hasn't asked me yet is clearly showing me that he is not interested in pursuing a relationship with me.

Yes, it is true that men respect a strong independent woman and that would equal ME.

However, he is not making his move so I'm getting ready to make my move and "bounce" (LOL)!!

Smart lady!

Old 04-27-2015, 02:24 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,206 times
Quote:

How are you showing him you want to make him your man? Passiveness may not convince him.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:52 PM

609 posts, read 615,753 times
If you have doubts, then he's not crazy about you yet.
I learned the hard way that when a guy truly cares about you he will move the MOON just to look at you for five minutes.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:12 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
If you have doubts, then he's not crazy about you yet.
I learned the hard way that when a guy truly cares about you he will move the MOON just to look at you for five minutes.
What do you do to show you truly care about a guy?

If a girl doesn't show interest as well we might feel she just sees us as a friend.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:20 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
S

Nothing you said early on shows you are a strong independent woman. Quite the opposite.

And its fascinating that you are willing to just give up on this, but you're not willing to actually ask a simple, straightforward question of him.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:02 PM

609 posts, read 615,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
What do you do to show you truly care about a guy?

If a girl doesn't show interest as well we might feel she just sees us as a friend.
All sorts of things like cooking for him, cleaning his place, doing things for him

Old 04-27-2015, 06:11 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Wait, women really go over a dude's house and cleans it? I've never heard of such a thing.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:13 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
All sorts of things like cooking for him, cleaning his place, doing things for him

I've cared about men a lot and never cleaned their place. I would much rather do something else to show I care!

Old 04-27-2015, 06:16 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
I would not hang my future on this guy.
If you want to stay in contact fine,
If you want to go out with him again, fine
Just don't hang on to your ideal of a future
with him, keep dating, living your life, etc.
If/when he falls into a permanent place great,
if he doesn't you havenot wasted any time waiting
for him and have not set yourself up for future
disappointment and emotional failure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships