Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 01:40 PM
YAZ

7,706 posts, read 14,082,442 times

Advertisements

It's normal to have a fleeting memory of a relationship that ended; sometimes we promulgate it.

My marriage of ten years ended six months ago, and frankly I'm quite sick of talking about it.

But ifya want any dirt on my ex-wife, I'll be happy to share.

I'm just kidding, but I would be more than willing to help someone out that is going through the process. I've become an expert at getting over things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 01:45 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,197,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
It's normal to have a fleeting memory of a relationship that ended; sometimes we promulgate it.

My marriage of ten years ended six months ago, and frankly I'm quite sick of talking about it.

But ifya want any dirt on my ex-wife, I'll be happy to share.

I'm just kidding, but I would be more than willing to help someone out that is going through the process. I've become an expert at getting over things.
I actually took a break from this subforum because I was sick of being reminded of my jackarse ex. I'm still not subbed here, which makes me a masochist for deliberately clicking in.

At any rate, I don't think Rubi is bitter as much as finding things to talk about on here. If people don't want to read it, they can click off. Gawd knows I do that with 90% of the threads I see on this subforum. There's no point in doing exactly what her ex-hub did, and going out of one's way to dismiss her. They're acting just like him!

Old 04-28-2015, 02:03 PM

11 posts, read 7,044 times
if you were interested to him he would like to hear from you each word you say but forget about him and his ignorant statements Seemingly he doesn't deserve you it's the best think you did by having devorced him

Old 04-28-2015, 02:17 PM
YAZ

7,706 posts, read 14,082,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I actually took a break from this subforum because I was sick of being reminded of my jackarse ex. I'm still not subbed here, which makes me a masochist for deliberately clicking in.

At any rate, I don't think Rubi is bitter as much as finding things to talk about on here. If people don't want to read it, they can click off. Gawd knows I do that with 90% of the threads I see on this subforum. There's no point in doing exactly what her ex-hub did, and going out of one's way to dismiss her. They're acting just like him!

Hey, my ex came up in conversation last Saturday night....enjoying some wine, no less.

It helps to complain a little and laugh about it.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:42 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,438,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chonCarl View Post
if you were interested to him he would like to hear from you each word you say but forget about him and his ignorant statements Seemingly he doesn't deserve you it's the best think you did by having devorced him
It was definitely a good thing I divorced him... he married two more times, then he died. I owned a life insurance policy on him and kept up the payments. I collected a nice sum after his demise. I've never been bitter about him. I got a big kick out of some of the responses in this thread.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Lilac, the OP comes here constantly with these kinds of ruminations about her ex. This isn't just a one-time reminder of something.
That is not true, convextech. I do not come here constantly with these kind of ruminations about my ex. Why would you say something like that?

Old 04-28-2015, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

Thanks, Lilac. I appreciate your post. Of course, I'm not bitter. It was interesting to see how some people respond and jump on a bandwagon. There's one person who often responds to my posts and others and she is very negative. I've never noticed her posting anything positive.

I also appreciate YAZ chiming in. Very nice.

Old 04-30-2015, 11:58 PM

204 posts, read 145,398 times
"I already know all I want to know."

That's not ignorant. That's an alternative to saying, "I don't want to know anything more (from you, about that)."

You're his ex. You have context to have understood this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships