Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2015, 09:30 PM

2 posts, read 975 times

Advertisements

So I've been dating and seeing this girl for about a month now, shes 22 im 24, we met online. We have a ton of things in common like most people who date do... and I know she likes me, and she knows I like her, neither of us have actually "said" it though. 2-3 weeks ago after we had already gone on a couple dates she said she wanted to take things slowly, which I understood because I think shes been burned in the past. Anyways since then, we've gone on more dates, I've met most of her close friends and her sister (they all seem to like me), we've cuddled, kissed, made out, and we've slept over at each others houses once per... she tends to talk about the future too. We see each other 1-3 times a week id say, her work schedule is getting better though as of recently so I've started to see her more.

I feel like I have all of the signs of a relationship or exclusiveness, but I havent brought it up yet because I dont know where she stands with the taking it slow thing. I obviously dont want to push her towards a relationship if she isnt ready. Btw she deleted her online profile, I just dont know for sure if shes seeing anyone else or wants to.

Any thoughts? thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 09:43 PM

48,581 posts, read 35,009,850 times
Just let her know that you are not seeing anyone, and have no interest in seeing anyone else. Let her know that is your decision, and you are not pressuring her to make any decisions. At that point she should give you some feedback on how she is feeling. If she doesn't you just have to let that conversation die.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-30-2015, 09:48 PM

7,084 posts, read 8,974,092 times
You have only been together for a month which is really not that long, just take the time to get to know each other and things will progress over time.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:08 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,978,536 times
Just ask her if she wants a more serious relationship. I see no issues

Old 04-30-2015, 11:16 PM

2 posts, read 975 times
Im a very straight forward person so I have no problem asking or brining it up, I just dont want to make her think I'm being pushy by asking, espeically since she wants to take things slow.

I get that it's only been a month and I probably sound crazy, but shes not gonna bring it up because shes old fashioned, so I have to make that move to progress it...

I know everyone says it, but the connection that we've shared in this past month is stronger than any connection I've ever had before, so I THINK I need to capitalize on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships