Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2015, 10:43 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,779 times

Advertisements

Sounds like she "wham-bam-thank-ya-maamed" you. Time to move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2015, 10:46 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Accept that she was in it for a one-night deal and/or that you were not what she was looking for.

It's not an uncommon occurrence, and a risk you take when you get intimate early on.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:11 AM

6 posts, read 2,851 times
Well, I don't think it's the reason of sex. After sex we cuddled all night so there's nothing wrong with this, I fondled her hair and kissed her forehead and all that. The reason is that I'm trying to find out is that I texted her about my mixed signals and then she blocked me on social media. Did I scare her off?

Old 05-14-2015, 11:15 AM

6 posts, read 2,851 times
I'm trying to move on, but all I'm saying is that she doesn't know me that much that's why I told her there's a lot of things to tell her about me and same to the girl too because I need to know more about her because I feel that there's something out there you know. We both are artists and I believe that there's some things we have in common.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:16 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultcat View Post
Well, I don't think it's the reason of sex. After sex we cuddled all night so there's nothing wrong with this, I fondled her hair and kissed her forehead and all that. The reason is that I'm trying to find out is that I texted her about my mixed signals and then she blocked me on social media. Did I scare her off?
No you did not scare her off............she has made it very clear to everyone but you that she wants no further contact with you.

There are no mixed signals so pay attention here:

She wanted you for sex
She used you for sex
She does not want further contact with you
She has made that very clear

Move On there is nothing to "get back" because you never had anything but being used for sex.
End of story, end of the line, no further explaination required, done.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:17 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,779 times
Quote:
I'm trying to move on, but all I'm saying is that she doesn't know me that much that's why I told her there's a lot of things to tell her about me and same to the girl too because I need to know more about her because I feel that there's something out there you know. We both are artists and I believe that there's some things we have in common.
She doesn't want a relationship with you, and you cannot force her to take an interest. If you keep trying, you're just going to put her off even more. She'll think of you as clingy and pathetic. You don't want that.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:19 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:

And she is VERY Clearly saying that she does NOT WANT to "know you".

You do NOT "need" to know more about her, you "want" to know more.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:31 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Some people are like this, they are free spirits and they don't want a deeper relationship...they are just in it for a good time, and if you push the relationship part, you just push them away.

She is not really interested, and you need to move on.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:55 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
She is not sending you mixed signals. She does not want to know more about you. It is hard, but you have to accept it.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:59 AM

951 posts, read 1,140,939 times
Quote:
Hi,

There’s a girl I have met online, we have chatted for a few weeks to know each other better and then we have selected a date to meet. Had a nice first date, everything was fine and then in the night we had sex which was really amazing. The next day I told her how much I have enjoyed with her that day and told her to meet up again soon but she told me that she is not looking for a relationship right now and that our lives are different right now and then I told her about my mixed signals but I told her that I want us to know each other better and all. I got confused of why her behaviour was like this I thought our date was great. She told me that she had a really nice time with me and me too to her.

After I have said about my mixed signals - she blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp. I’m so confused about this trying to figure out of what happened to this situation….please help!

Also she replied me back one text that I have told her how sorry I am for what happened and she said we can still be friends, that's cool. And I have texted her back to talk on whatsapp normally but she didn't reply me back and I'm still blocked on Facebook and whatsapp. I need to talk with her, I have been nice to her that I want us to be just friends and just chat normal. She still ignores my texts. How can I get her back?

Thank you
Indecision is a decision. Move on. Sorry, some people are being more rough on you because you're a guy. A female poster posted something similar and she had kinder responses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships