Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 09:32 AM

105 posts, read 67,615 times

Advertisements

I don't care I am not having sex with him period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You present a scenario. People respond with logical, legitimate explanations for your scenario. You respond with half-explained, defensive comments.

What is an actor, in this case? Do you really know any people who have met this man in person that you have also met in person? Why don't you care that he flat out told you he's not interested in being your friend?

All that said, if you go meet him in person, he will pretend you are fascinating. So you'll have sex with him. After which, you probably won't ever hear from him again. Unless he thinks you're gonna give him more sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2015, 09:34 AM

4,978 posts, read 5,783,438 times
Find friends who live closer to you.

Lose this guy's contact info.

Seriously.

He's not being truthful with you, and you know it.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:40 AM

Yea but what if he doesn't try to have sex with me and we actually do talk about the things he mentioned. I'm trying to get the subject off sex. Awhile ago I told him he could take me on a tour. He then sent me a picture of him at the tour spot.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:51 AM

If he is married I will respect that I will meet him and that's all no sex period.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:02 AM

125 posts, read 128,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimx29 View Post
If he is married I will respect that I will meet him and that's all no sex period.
Do you realize you sound like a total loser, no wonder he doesn't want anything to do with you!!! Your ignoring posts except to respond with stupid remarks. Contrary to normal society you might want to pay a companion at least maybe then regardless of how you feel you'll get friendship!!!

Old 05-17-2015, 10:08 AM

191 posts, read 212,586 times
Quote:
I said he might be.
Might be married is enough reason to stay far away from this guy as possible. All his other behavior is screaming at you he wants to use you for sex, another reason to stay away. If you talk to him the way you post here, it's amazing he even still wants to *********. No guy who trolls social media for sex, I can't imagine anyway, would want to have to work this hard for sex OR friendship.

No man or woman in their right mind would want their spouse to be "friends" with someone they've exchanged dirty pics with.

You are delusional if you think this guy wants you as a friend. Also delusional if you think his wife, IF he's married, wants YOU around.

Please get help for your self esteem. Nothing you have posted here would indicate you have any.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:25 AM

75 posts, read 57,528 times
Personally I think you started this thread to argue. Most of the time you are not even discussing the main issue, which is that your male friend doesn't like you, doesn't like talking to you, and he didn't even want to have sex with you until you flagrantly threw it in his face over and over.

This thread is laughable and joke, lol. You just keep the flame going.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:34 AM

125 posts, read 128,464 times
Quote:
Tell you what meet him by all means possible even if you have to take out a advertisement on a billboard to get to meet him!!! Travel by train, plane, or automobile just make sure you meet this prize of a man who wants nothing to do with your crazy delusional self!!! Enjoy every moment of his ultimate rejection of you we all would love to hear how he made you look and sound even more repulsive to him.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:39 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,417,502 times
Default for the 183rd time...

lmao

watch this:

Quote:
He said he just wanted to have sex with me and that's it.
Quote:
I don't care I am not having sex with him period.

appears that your two posts there ^ conflict

no sex would render you completely useless to your prospective *friend*

Old 05-17-2015, 10:40 AM

Why are people so against me meeting him? All the more reason why would he say we would talk if he wants nothing to do with me? You all are only focused on the negative things a bunch of debby downers are on this forum. You all can not predict the future. You all act as people don't change their mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships