Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 10:42 AM

105 posts, read 67,627 times

Advertisements

We never met in person before you don't know what might happen. Yet you all are so negative it's ridiculous. I could see if we actually met and he said this that would be a different story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2015, 10:45 AM

Why would he say we would talk if he wants nothing to do with me? Someone answer that instead of telling me over and over again I'm crazy you completely ignore me when I say this though why is that? Because you are only focused on the negative.

4,896 posts, read 14,157,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimx29 View Post
If he's married fine doesn't mean we can't be friends.
Sure tell that to his wife along with that he wants to have sex with you; most wives love that kind of sh$t for sure.

3,519 posts, read 779,307 times
why are`nt you happy talking to us ?

Old 05-17-2015, 10:49 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,471,437 times
You both sound completely bored and starved for some form of drama in your lives.
Or
You're just making stuff up on the internet because you're completely bored and looking for some drama in you life.

None of this adds up. It is bizarre behavior that doesn't read as two people who think and act with logical reasoning

Quote:
Why would he say we would talk if he wants nothing to do with me? Someone answer that instead of telling me over and over again I'm crazy you completely ignore me when I say this though why is that? Because you are only focused on the negative.
He told you what he wanted from you.

Nobody cares about any redeeming qualities because the way you described the whole situation and the man himself their is nothing positive about this objectively. All the positives are coming from yourself, your personal reasoning.

Last edited by rego00123; 05-17-2015 at 11:04 AM..

Old 05-17-2015, 10:49 AM

Because you ALL are so negative and one track minded always thinking the worse could happen. Acting like things can't change like it's impossible ANYTHING is possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
why are`nt you happy talking to us ?

Old 05-17-2015, 10:50 AM

4,896 posts, read 14,157,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachSalsa View Post
Find friends who live closer to you.

Lose this guy's contact info.

Seriously.

He's not being truthful with you, and you know it.
Exactly all of the above. I seriously doubt this is nothing but trolling as it's beyond anything believable at this point of the topic.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:53 AM

3,519 posts, read 779,307 times
well then .. go see the fellow .. and when you`re on the next episode of unsolved mysteries we wont say we told you so ...

Old 05-17-2015, 10:55 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,343,669 times
Quote:
So why do people meet in a public place if it isn't safe? I take it no one has ever heard of this? Yes I do listen to him but he says different things. One minute he says one thing the next it's something different. I will be in town anyway what harm can it hurt by saying hello and carry on? Nothing.
I said it is no "guarantee" of safety I did not say it was not safe, learn the difference.

If I recall you started out that you were going to meet him, then you said in one post that you were not going to meet him, then you started with the excuses to justify why you will meet him.

So, go, meet, do whatever it is you want to do but I don't think this is going to turn out as you have pictured in your "meet this man fantasy".

Old 05-17-2015, 10:58 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,343,669 times
Quote:
Because you ALL are so negative and one track minded always thinking the worse could happen. Acting like things can't change like it's impossible ANYTHING is possible.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^

That is called real life and those of us posting here who do actually live in the real world have actual experience with things that started out great and ended tragically.
It is also the concern that parents have for others who are young, even if those they are concerned about are not their own children.

You care correct anything is possible but in this situation the way you have described it, there is nothing that points to anything good coming out of you meeting this man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships