Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 10:07 AM

2,071 posts, read 2,210,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I don't have an answer to your question, but you sound like a man to me, I don't know... You're a man, right?
Good point, I see now OP is clearly a man. OP should have stated this up front. /thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2015, 10:23 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,812,053 times
Well the good thing about this type of set up is that everyone is being honest. LOL. No sheen of "respectability", no pretense. A clean exchange of services without games. That is, if you eventually give up the sex. If you hold out as long as you can then ditch that's borderline fraud. Heh.

No I would not do it because I would be skeeved out. And, I would feel guilty about bailing on these guys at the last minute. Honestly that sounds like the kind of game that can end badly on top of it so I would not keep playing with fire in that way. So since I'd be too skeeved to have sex and too guilty to play games with them I'd just stay away from the situation altogether.

I'm not going to pass judgement on your friend. Desperation for money makes people do strange things. I just hope it's worth it for her.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:48 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,234,127 times
I don't know about "damaged goods", but it always saddens me to see smart, capable women flat-back their way through life.

Old 05-17-2015, 12:42 PM

947 posts, read 1,187,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturebox View Post
Friend is a lose term but I guess thats how I feel about her since it came to me automatically

Chick has money troubles all the time, so she's recently decided she's going to start using sugar daddy websites and meet up with the guys and aim for to be paid for her "companionship". Naturally I call her out on it and since we normally have pretty straight forward convos she just says she's not going to have sex with them quite yet but she will soon. For now, she's gathering up a few guys that she can get paid to hang out with. I feel like these guys will end up cutting her off unless she has sex with them eventually.

My question to you guys is what you think of girls who do something like this. Obviously broken, probably damaged goods. But besides that. Would you do it? I think I would, and I also think it's only smart. I'd stick to the guys I could hang out with without having sex and when they decided they wanted to escalate I'd drop em and find another rotation.

Why aren't more girls monetizing their looks while simultaneously avoiding selling sex?
These types of gals ought to go sit their arses down, they're not celebrities.

Old 05-17-2015, 01:48 PM

783 posts, read 849,944 times
I've heard of stories of some guy shacking up a college sugar baby in an apartment and he pays for the rent, utilities, and gives her a monthly stipend. Assuming he has the cash and doesn't miss it probably a sweet deal for both of them. She gets free room and board and cash in hand while going to school, he gets sex with a hot chick.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:55 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Chick has money troubles all the time,
This is the key problem... and no amount of paid sex or sugar daddying will solve it.

I've known working girls pull in six digits and still end up with nothing at the end of the year. I've also known some that send almost 90% of their earnings back to whatever foreign country in investments (family businesses and real-estate). After a few years, they return live like queens in early retirement.

There's always someone younger and hotter right behind you to take your place.

Last edited by usayit; 05-17-2015 at 04:07 PM..

Old 05-17-2015, 04:02 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:

My question to you guys is what you think of girls who do something like this. Obviously broken, probably damaged goods. But besides that. Would you do it? I think I would, and I also think it's only smart. I'd stick to the guys I could hang out with without having sex and when they decided they wanted to escalate I'd drop em and find another rotation.

Why aren't more girls monetizing their looks while simultaneously avoiding selling sex?
I'm not interested in that type of relationship but if others are, so be it. Provided the arrangement is between consenting adults and the terms are acceptable to all, I have no problem with it.

Although I guess I could try looking for a sugar mommy...

[]

Old 05-17-2015, 05:38 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
I tend to not hang out with pathetic people.

Old 05-18-2015, 06:36 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,058 times
Quote:
Friend is a lose term but I guess thats how I feel about her since it came to me automatically

Chick has money troubles all the time, so she's recently decided she's going to start using sugar daddy websites and meet up with the guys and aim for to be paid for her "companionship". Naturally I call her out on it and since we normally have pretty straight forward convos she just says she's not going to have sex with them quite yet but she will soon. For now, she's gathering up a few guys that she can get paid to hang out with. I feel like these guys will end up cutting her off unless she has sex with them eventually.

I would just consider her a hooker. However if she lied to people about things she wanted from them then, I would consider her a liar. I run from liars. If her intentions were true and she just was dumped though through no fault of her own then, it happens. I wouldn't hold it against her.

Old 05-18-2015, 06:45 AM

761 posts, read 832,966 times
Quote:

I would add that there are a ton of older gents that would pay cash for some sort of GFE (girl friend experience) with no sex at all. Others women do nude massage and include a happy ending for a price.
As long as there is no penetrable sex and she restricts her encounter to HJ's only and can make some nice money, no harm. Safer, disease wise and the gent leaves satisfied.

If she turns tricks....that's an entirely different realm.

Just have to be careful of the nutz out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships