Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 06:58 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,371,830 times

Advertisements

Ill take a chicken-head with a tight body over a pretty face blah figure any day of the week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2015, 07:02 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,989,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Sarah Jessica Parker or Tori Spelling are butter faces not Cameron Diez
Sarah Jessica Parker has an attractive face. Certainly more attractive than Cameron Diaz's or Fergie's IMO.

But for me, a fit body would ALWAYS take precedence over an attractive face.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:07 AM

1,178 posts, read 1,363,318 times
"I am wondering if dressing sexier, instead of just wearing jeans and a tee shirt, will help me attract high quality men."

You mean the superficial kind of "high quality men" that only care about a woman's exterior appearance?

I read somewhere that a woman should reveal 40-50% of skin, but no more than that, because more than that conveys trashiness.

I missed that "fact". I guess Cosmo is not part of your reading material. What about on the beach? Are all those swimsuit clad women "trashy"?

Do you think dressing sexier can make up for my face? I am trying to attract long term relationships, not short term.

Learn to love your face and be proud of it likes it sounds like you are your body. Work on your self esteem and what is on the inside which you have to offer as a whole person--not parts. You will attract people in your life by having a friendly and positive attitude and loving yourself. I wouldn't think that you would want to attract someone who is just interested in your body--and that is certainly not long term.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:36 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,245,468 times
Allow for a margin of error, for those whose body type favors the women on her paternal side. Also account for lifestyle differences that impact body composition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
body is not what you see now, if you want to see what she will look like in 10 years go look at her mother.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:42 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,540,439 times
One thing that most people don't seem to think about is that we do not choose who we are attracted to.

Sure, there are things people can do to make themselves more attractive, but from the observers perspective, you are either attracted to that other person or you are not. There is nothing you can do to make yourself attracted to someone who you do not find attractive, and there is nothing you can do to make yourself not attracted to someone you find attractive.

So, since we cannot control who we are attracted to, if someone is not attracted to you, it is not personal in any sort of calculatedly mean or antagonistic way.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:50 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,852,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
Sarah Jessica Parker has an attractive face. Certainly more attractive than Cameron Diaz's or Fergie's IMO.

But for me, a fit body would ALWAYS take precedence over an attractive face.
I heard Sarah Jessica Party used butter face example.
I am face person for sure , you change your body anytime unless body. I am Adele and Melissa McCarthy who still has good face when fat or skinny.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:56 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,928,643 times
I LOVE freckles

Work on your confidence...when you have it, it will show on your face

Old 06-30-2015, 08:01 AM

3,218 posts, read 2,817,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Tori looked great IMO when she was younger. I think she's had too much work done - she's not that old either.

LOL

Carrie is pretty to me.

I wonder who some of you all consider facially beautiful. Fergie a butterface?? LOL

____

I have been both obese and fit, and I have gotten attention from men either way (God, that sounds conceited - not my intent ).

I do get MORE attention from men now that I'm fit. Much more.
I think Carrie is pretty too, she's got amazing eyes and hair!

As for Fergie, hope most people don't consider her a butterface, since people have told me I resemble her

Although I will admit at times it looks like she may have went a bit overboard with botox and fillers.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:03 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,442,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherInLeather View Post
Can A Beautiful Body Make Up for an Ugly Face?
In bed, with the lights turned off, maybe.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:05 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,130,709 times
Work on your assets not your perceived faults. Everyone has something attractive and someone to admire them.

Personally, I'm far more attracted to how a woman handles herself. How she talks. How she walks. What kind of vibe she gives off. I like independent yet laid back types... often they are the outliers that shrug off the status quo. Those are all things that one can really work on showing off.

Something about the OP's name, "HeatherInLeather"....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships