Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2015, 06:53 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,166,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs510 View Post
So I am amidst of every man’s worst nightmare and wanted to see what people thought if she is or is not pregnant. I am in a constant state of anxiety and don’t really know what to do
So I broke up with my gf at the time who cheated on me. So I deceided to go slam city, and wasn’t always smart about it. Basically got myself in the situation every idiot does when not always using condoms.
So I was hooking up with this chick form work which thought I could trust her. She asked to be in a relationship and I said no and made it very clear were just hooking up. so I go back to my hometown for an interview for a job which I got and work at now. I get home and get a Snapchat with a positive preg test. Didn’t think much of it and it hit me. IM ****ED. So we agreed to do the abortion route. I take her the first time and she backs out cause she has to work later that night. Later she decides she was going to do the natural herb thing to make this work. She had the signs of a miscarriage are there (bleeding and tissue passing, she even sent pics so im sure its legit), we go to the abortion clinic, I pay for it, and doc said she had a miscarriage. So I was trying to be a good guy and take care of her but she became a ***** so I took her home. She went to the hospital later for the bleeding and not feeling well. She states had to have a d&c and cause it was not completely passed. So she was pissed cause I thought she was discharged and was fine apparently she had to go back in. she found out I went out that next day which was cinco de mayo and was irate that I didn’t show up to the hospital. She was mad calling me a ****ty person and threatening to ruin my life so I didn’t go. We finally find some middle ground are are civil again. She got mad at me again when she saw me at work and I was as sad as she wanted. She keeps asking why are you so happy that the baby is dead. It really kinda freaked me out. When I was asking exactly what happened at the hospital. She seemed to not really know Later she said that she didn’t have a d&c and had some other diagnostic procedure and that she had a “threatened miscarriage.” About a week later she had to follow up with her obgyn and needed paperwork so she said she went back to the clinic to get paperwork from them and take the abortion pill she states it’s a 220 dollar difference cause they messed up and I gave her the difference. She plays up that she did take the pill and it was this long ordeal of me taking care of her for 2 days cause it’s a two part pill. She was a total ***** the whole time and yelled at me how I wasn’t cuddling with her and nicer to her which I thought I was extremely nice to her. Then I kinda got frustrated and told her off. She then told me karma is a ***** and she lied about taking the pill and gave me my money back. Then she finally said she took the first one and had to go home to take the second. So I took her to dinner and to home to take the second. I never saw her take it though I tried to stay nice to her cause I thought she did this but im skeptical cause she was acting weird. I never saw her take any pill. I see paper work form the abortion clinic stating having one miscarriage but that’s it and she states they misdiagnosed the miscarrage. A couple days later she admits randomly to not taking the pill telling me karma is a ***** that she will see me in cs court and keeps this moving with anxiety. I decide to not talk to her and told her I will only speak to you through lawyers. I ignore her phone calls until she BLOWS my phone up. So I start talking to her again. She finally agrees to go back to the abortion clinic and schedules an apt. in 3 days. Again we start from square one. The says she talked to her friend about adoption. She then texts me later saying she had a miscarriage at the obgyn and they prescribe her progesterone to help deal with the drop in hormones. She sends ultra sound pics (I cant read or understand them) and how the doc talked about her herself having one and this med helped. At this point im skeptical as usual. She sees me and yells at me about how the miscarriage is my fault and she blames me for it. She then says shes still pregnant a couple days later and tries to get me to buy the abortion pill online. When I was about to order it she calls me again saying I feel bad and I need to tell you something in person. So she says she will pee on a stick for me to prove it. She does it and its negative. Then trys to stay over but I say I have to go I have plans with friends before I leave and gets mad. (she admits later she borrowed her sisters pee to produce a false negative and that she told her sister it was a drug test for work) So couple days go by and im about to move from the state. Before I left she begged to see me one last time. So I see her and she was a ***** again so I leave. Then she texts me “expect a call from the metro soon” (the police) soon. So I block her on everything. She then blows my phone up form her sisters phone before I leave, non stop the same day to see me again. It got to the point I finally gave in but only met her in a public place cause I don’t know what she would do to me. It was civil and I met her at a coffee shop. I offer to buy her coffee but she states she is giving up caffeine and alcohol right now. After I left and on my way with the uhaul she says she used fake **** (which was her sisters) and is still pregnant and it will all work out. She says she lied cause she wanted to satisfy everyone and not **** anyone off. I talk to her a day later what she is lying about and what is going on. She says she hasn’t had a miscarriage but needs a d&c (surgical abortion) from her doc casue she has an ovarian mass. So finally she says she would go and had it done. I try to be supportive and talk to her on the phone throughout. She has her sister take her and apparently she didn’t let her sister back with her for the procedure. She calls high as hell from the surgery wanted to talk about it. Then a day or two later she texts “I kinda lied” Then I ask her about it and she always states I didn’t mean that. Randomly she texts me “I wish I could be honest with you” I get skeptical cause she states how shes always nauseous. Then about 2 weeks later she calls stating shes sorry and says she lied and it was for a biopsy and she lied again and she is still pregnant. I kept asking those two weeks cause I cant trust a word out of this girls mouth cause she kept saying she was nauseous constantly and slow to answer me sometimes. (I kinda felt like I got a little crazy from this) She was mad I didn’t talk to her much after cause I was busy with my new job and family. She says she will talk to me in 6 months for child support. Now I have my old friends at work seeing her and they say she doesn’t seem to be pregnant and seems fine. And she sent a snap of the discharge paperwork with her name and it talks about greeving after and when to conceive again but it does not say what procedure was actually done I cut her off completely. She then texts asking why I haven’t talked to her. I was like its cause you are a liar and and I cant trust anything you say. I finally say “just stop lying and admit your not pregnant” she then calls me a morn and that I “deserve whats coming” My roommate and my friends doubt shes pregnant and will see if they can get more. I have cut her off completely but I have immense anxiety.

Anyone have any ideas what to do here? What the chance shes still pregnant? Has anyone gone thought this before. I have heard some crazy stories like this possibly about this chick.

I left a lot of details out of this story but kinda the general story
That first line is where I stopped reading. Then I decided to check the last section and found that second nugget.

None of the rest of that essay matters.

Get yourself (a) an STD test, (b) a paternity test. Based on those results, (c) a good job to support your child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2015, 07:14 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Dude, I couldn't read the whole thing, but what I got out of it was that she said she took an abortion pill a week after the hospital events. I'm not sure, but I think you have to take the pill within 3 days of impregnation.

OK, I read the rest of it. She's probably not pregnant, but who the hell knows? She's a nut job. Don't get involved with nut jobs.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:28 PM

282 posts, read 219,408 times
Oh God. I read the whole thing. Can't believe crazy chicks like that do exist. It's bizarre.

Old 09-04-2015, 01:33 PM

20,394 posts, read 14,667,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Dude, I couldn't read the whole thing, but what I got out of it was that she said she took an abortion pill a week after the hospital events. I'm not sure, but I think you have to take the pill within 3 days of impregnation.

OK, I read the rest of it. She's probably not pregnant, but who the hell knows? She's a nut job. Don't get involved with nut jobs.
The "Plan B" pill, yes. But a medical abortion, which is basically a forced miscarriage, can be done 5 1/2 to 9 weeks, and it's one pill they give you in the office and another that you take at home. 9-12 weeks, they'll do an aspiration. After that, you're gonna have to deal with it, probably unless there's some kind of serious danger to the woman's health going on.

Old 09-04-2015, 01:53 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
This thread is from months ago, and the OP shockingly "never returned" after making that one, single post.

Old 09-04-2015, 02:27 PM

20,394 posts, read 14,667,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
This thread is from months ago, and the OP shockingly "never returned" after making that one, single post.
Oh, goodness, you're right. I hate it when I fail to notice that...

Old 09-04-2015, 02:38 PM

118 posts, read 95,600 times
You say you left a lot of details out of the story, I disagree.

There is no way anyone on here knows based on what you told us if she is in fact pregnant or not. She certainly sounds like a stage 5 crazy clinger but you shouldn't have taken the chance without a condom. The abortion pill process is no fun for a woman and no fun for her partner, from experience and if you were in fact with her after the second pill was taken, you would know for sure if it was working.

Edit - just noticed this person went ghost and it was an old post. Whoopsie.

Old 09-17-2015, 03:48 PM

232 posts, read 251,254 times
Sounds like a basketcase. How old are you and she? Is she really immature? Women have lied about being pregnant for attention hundreds of thousands of times. Yes I'm a female but I won't sit here and act like women don't do that. I've known a couple in my life and it sickens me. When I was pregnant there was no ifs, ands, or buts and I would never lie about something so serious. She has been jerking your chain and she's being really sick about it. I mean who lies about abortions and miscarriages? She is a nut job. Please block her. Your responding to her texts and calls is just adding fuel to the flames. I'd get a restraining order for now until you get a paternity test if there is even a baby.

Old 09-17-2015, 06:37 PM

248 posts, read 343,072 times
I really could not read and understand that whole diatribe. I only managed to skim it, but I think I heard enought. One or both of you are nuts. And, one or both of you are full of it. NONE of that makes any sense.

If you are not the one who is nuts or making this stuff up, cut off all contact with her, she's lying and manipulating you. I've been pregnant, had a miscarriage, had a couple of kids...what I can manage to glean from your post isn't right. In the very unlikely case that she is actually pregnant, you'll hear from her sometime in the future, when there is an actual baby. At which point you can get a paternity test. But, I'll bet that will NEVER happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships