Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 02:21 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoks View Post
If you really do this at work eventually you will find yourself unemployed and giving a deposition. However, I get the feeling that you are just trolling or that your "workmates" are the imaginary women you speak to while taking a break from masturbating and playing World of Warcraft in your parent's basement.
Dang, son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lmao. This by far is the best. Only a bonafide creeper can come up with this stuff.
I'm going to walk up behind a lady at my gym tomorrow and say, "I would give every dime I had just to be a bead of sweat rolling down the back of one of your luscious, succulent thighs."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2015, 03:31 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
What about simply telling a woman that her legs look extremely smooth, soft, clean shaven, and well moisturized? That way, you're complimenting her efforts more so than her legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
No, because most of us don't want you to know about our efforts . You're supposed to think that we're effortlessly beautiful.
MM is right, not to mention that if you are going to compliment a womans legs, you need to keep it light and happy. once the creep factor gets in, you are toast as she is going to either reach for the cell phone, the pepper spray, the stun gun, or all three.

besides, most women ARE effortlessly beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
My rule: if she isn't my girlfriend, I don't compliment her.
if you have a girlfriend, then this will keep you out of trouble, if you dont have a girlfriend, then this might get your foot in the door to open up a conversation to get that girlfriend. but again manners and approach count.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:10 AM

779 posts, read 927,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Uh-huh. You've told workmates they have nice thighs?

Any thank-you you've received is nothing more than a conditioned response. Trust me. When it's happens all the time starting around age 12, you get used to just saying "thank you" so the creeper will leave you alone.

Besides, what else are the women going to do? As you can see, explaining it does absolutely no good.
No.. Not at work. The most forward compliment that I've given to a woman was telling her that her body looked really healthy. She went on to tell me how she takes care of herself and her eating habits, I said, "It shows."

The next day she came in wearing a business suit skirt thingy. The skirt wasn't that short, but she had a long slit running up the back of if that showed off a good portion of the back of her creamy thighs when she walked . I would have taken her right into that janitors closet and smashed hard body, BIG time if she had given me the opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
There is an equally large gap between "you have nice legs" and "I like your well lotioned, clean shaven legs."

Super duper yikes.
Well moisturized, not well lotioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Oh, please. Is it really groundbreaking news that when you're approaching a complete stranger of any kind in public, as well-intentioned as you might be, some of them will be open to talking to you and some won't want to be bothered? It's not a double standard, it's just how people are.
^^^ This. Some women will be open to me complimenting them, some not. I've compliment women who were total strangers plenty of times and they've never seem to have been offended.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:09 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
After sex? What if we've only kissed passionately? Can I at least tell her know how nice her lips are?

Yes. But if she is a bad kisser, don't say anything

Old 07-30-2015, 10:11 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
My rule: if she isn't my girlfriend, I don't compliment her.

This

Old 07-30-2015, 11:10 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
This
Yeah but your girlfriend already knows that. There is no novelty there

Old 08-08-2015, 08:55 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,430,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Complimenting a woman's engagement ring is the best way to get laid.
Worked for me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships