Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 12:06 PM

29,756 posts, read 34,449,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Gag

Somehow, your options are actually getting creepier. Please, just stop.

If you actually think this would be an acceptable choice, you're seriously better off not engaging women in public.
That one made my mind go right to, "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2015, 12:09 PM

779 posts, read 929,497 times
Quote:
Gag

Somehow, your options are actually getting creepier. Please, just stop.

If you actually think this would be an acceptable choice, you're seriously better off not engaging women in public.
Let me ask you and some of the other ladies this. If it were your husband or boyfriend saying these things, would it make it any better?

Old 07-29-2015, 12:11 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,464,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
Let me ask you and some of the other ladies this. If it were your husband or boyfriend saying these things, would it make it any better?
It's a TOTALLY different situation.

The barrier to entry for this line of talk has already been established and it has been made clear what is and isn't appreciated.

Last edited by rego00123; 07-29-2015 at 12:30 PM..

Old 07-29-2015, 12:13 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,030,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
That one made my mind go right to, "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose..."
Agree completely.

Quote:
Not relevant at all.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Agree completely.

Not relevant at all.
It's completely relevant. I'm trying to get to the root cause of what you ladies issues are. Is it because he's a stranger? Or do you feel it's wrong to make comments about women's legs regardless of the circumstances.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:22 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,243,809 times
Quote:
Considering he still thinks I'm hot after seeing me go through the disgusting process of childbirth 3 times, he can talk as naughty as he wants to me .

Old 07-29-2015, 12:24 PM

8,985 posts, read 17,318,935 times
Quote:
It's completely relevant. I'm trying to get to the root cause of what you ladies issues are. Is it because he's a stranger? Or do you feel it's wrong to make comments about women's legs regardless of the circumstances.
Why don't you try to talk to a woman in real life? Like, put away your Zelda dolls and go to the ice cream shop or something.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:27 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,030,056 times
Quote:
"My issue" is your total inability to discern appropriate boundaries with WOMEN YOU DON'T KNOW.

Memorize this:

Women do not exist for your visual consumption.

No woman cares if she has a strange man's approval.

DO NOT comment on body parts until after you've had sex with her. It's a sexual action, because you don't KNOW her, so you are crossing over many borders that you should not cross. You are trying very hard here to make it nonsexual. But you can't. It's extremely creepy. CREEPY.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:28 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,367,580 times
Quote:
What about simply telling a woman that her legs look extremely smooth, soft, clean shaven, and well moisturized? That way, you're complimenting her efforts more so than her legs.
Lmao. This by far is the best. Only a bonafide creeper can come up with this stuff.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
"My issue" is your total inability to discern appropriate boundaries with WOMEN YOU DON'T KNOW.

Memorize this:

Women do not exist for your visual consumption.

No woman cares if she has a strange man's approval.

DO NOT comment on body parts until after you've had sex with her. It's a sexual action, because you don't KNOW her, so you are crossing over many borders that you should not cross. You are trying very hard here to make it nonsexual. But you can't. It's extremely creepy. CREEPY.
After sex? What if we've only kissed passionately? Can I at least tell her know how nice her lips are? What if I've made it to 2nd or 3rd base? Still no body compliments?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships