Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 08:12 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,775,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaDave View Post
I'm a beast, I can give her the title of creature.
So OP:

What will she say when you tell her that you think of her as a creature?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 08:14 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,091,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurekidd View Post
OP, please don't take offense to this, but it amazes me how much people on this forum over think this stuff. You like her? Then talk to her. Like CSD suggested, ask her to take a walk (that's a really good one that I never thought of CSD, thanks) or a cup of coffee. If she's interested, you'll find out very quickly.

And another thing - as far as the "are they together" question goes, if they're not married, then as far as I'm concerned, she's fair game to at least ask out. Some here may disagree, but just because she's seeing someone doesn't mean she's off the market. Again, if they're together and she's not interested, you'll find out quickly enough.

Now quit talking to us here and go talk to her. Good luck.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:56 PM

123 posts, read 124,467 times
Be yourself, interject whenever you want. I don't think those two are together.
You should add her on facebook or Twitter or Instagram and message her. or get her email address and keep in touch over the summer.

How are you in school now though? Is it some type of summer school?

Old 07-15-2015, 09:27 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,719,055 times
Quote:
Im a beast, I can give her the title of creature.
Well, than don't be shocked when she doesn't give you so much as a second look because you can't think of her as a fellow human being.

By the way....if you were a "beast" to use the definition in the common venacilar.....you wouldn't be asking the lame question of if you should talk to the young woman to not.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:35 PM

11,165 posts, read 7,997,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
Well, than don't be shocked when she doesn't give you so much as a second look because you can't think of her as a fellow human being.

By the way....if you were a "beast" to use the definition in the common venacilar.....you wouldn't be asking the lame question of if you should talk to the young woman to not.

Actually... We as humans are "creatures" as we have been "created". I personally would not be offended of a guy called me a beautiful creature... No wonder guys are afraid to approach us if every little thing is taken as a personal affront or as some kind of put down.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:41 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,719,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Actually... We as humans are "creatures" as we have been "created". I personally would not be offended of a guy called me a beautiful creature... No wonder guys are afraid to approach us if every little thing is taken as a personal affront or as some kind of put down.
Because it is offensive. Women don't often mind being called beautiful (unless all the guy can see is the looks and not the person).....but women are not mermaids...we are not creatures.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:47 PM

422 posts, read 576,160 times
You're working out and thinking about a girl you don't even know, and who you barely have the confidence to interact with? Let's say she gives you a shot. Can you hold a convo or think of a date that isn't lame and cliche? The longer you wait, the worse it'll be. Just be a man and go for it. If she rejects you, you only have a few more weeks left to see her anyways.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:04 PM

11,165 posts, read 7,997,265 times
Quote:
Because it is offensive. Women don't often mind being called beautiful (unless all the guy can see is the looks and not the person).....but women are not mermaids...we are not creatures.

Nor would I be offended if a stranger ( who hadn't had the chance to see anything but my looks) called me beautiful. Why would you have an issue with a man finding you attractive and expressing it or using it as a descriptive ( as in this case).

Last edited by Sydney123; 07-15-2015 at 10:23 PM..

Old 07-15-2015, 11:03 PM

620 posts, read 1,200,982 times
Quote:

Im a beast because I am about to attend the number 1 public school in the US while playing a sport so unfit for my body that it is a testament to the hard work I have put in. This is why I am a beast.

Old 07-15-2015, 11:09 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,482,547 times
Quote:
Im a beast because I am about to attend the number 1 public school in the US while playing a sport so unfit for my body that it is a testament to the hard work I have put in. This is why I am a beast.
Seriously? What does your school have to do with anything? The rest of your statement I won't comment on, but either you are trolling here or you have NO game. LOL. Maybe not a good idea to approach this poor 'creature'. LOLOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships