Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 07:47 AM

1 posts, read 2,929 times

Advertisements

i just started seeing this wonderful guy a week ago we chatted online for alittle while before we actually met in person.I didnt have sex with him the first night but we both wanted to we were attracted right away. He is a perfect gentlemen opens the car door for me treats me with respect he is fun to be around we laughi just really like him a lot. So my question here is was it wrong to sleep with him on the second date, oh he is 53 i am 45 we are 2 consenting adults. whats your opinion on this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2015, 07:48 AM

3,852 posts, read 4,150,565 times
What makes you think it could be "wrong?"

Old 07-22-2015, 07:50 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Why would this be wrong? It's pretty much the norm in my arena. (Though I have one lady I've gone out with 3 times now, a 4th planned, and we haven't done more than kiss! (It's really odd to me and my friends can't figure it out either))

Old 07-22-2015, 08:44 AM

22,566 posts, read 47,614,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkneebone View Post
So my question here is was it wrong to sleep with him on the second date, oh he is 53 i am 45 we are 2 consenting adults. whats your opinion on this?
If you were fine with it, you would not have even asked the question...

Old 07-22-2015, 08:48 AM

765 posts, read 986,300 times
2nd date? Clothes were all off on the 1st date before even the 2nd date arrived.

Old 07-22-2015, 08:55 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Why would this be wrong? It's pretty much the norm in my arena. (Though I have one lady I've gone out with 3 times now, a 4th planned, and we haven't done more than kiss! (It's really odd to me and my friends can't figure it out either))
Sorry, but I think that sounds great and not odd at all.

Old 07-22-2015, 08:59 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Sorry, but I think that sounds great and not odd at all.

It's very odd. Not encountered it in over 10 years, and that only went so slow because she had an infant at home and always stressed being away from her daughter.

And it isn't great. It stinks.

Old 07-22-2015, 09:07 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
It's very odd. Not encountered it in over 10 years, and that only went so slow because she had an infant at home and always stressed being away from her daughter.

Give it a few more dates and see what happens. Not everybody wants to jump into something new head over heels. I had a guy drive 2 hours to see me and still waited 6 dates (I would have waited longer but felt guilty because of the long distance).

He was okay with it because he thought I was worth it. And I think I was

Old 07-22-2015, 09:42 AM

3,852 posts, read 4,150,565 times
Quote:

Are you saying in the past 10 years you have had sex with every woman you've dated by the 3rd date at the latest? Impressive.

Old 07-22-2015, 09:44 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,093,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkneebone View Post
i just started seeing this wonderful guy a week ago we chatted online for alittle while before we actually met in person.I didnt have sex with him the first night but we both wanted to we were attracted right away. He is a perfect gentlemen opens the car door for me treats me with respect he is fun to be around we laughi just really like him a lot. So my question here is was it wrong to sleep with him on the second date, oh he is 53 i am 45 we are 2 consenting adults. whats your opinion on this?
If you both want to, and are responsible adults, why seek validation here? You're not hurting anyone else by either doing it or not doing it. LOL Methinks you're feeling trapped by some social constructs you were raised with, which is to be expected to some degree.

Sometimes there's just a spark. Fighting it builds up tension, which is fun & sexy in and of itself in some ways... but from the sounds of your post I think you would rather just do the deed than have the tension.

From a guy's perspective, I'll say this: blue balls suck. If you don't want to hurt this guy, don't give him blue balls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships