Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Guys, would you like your lady to be Bisexual?
OMG yes!!! 59 30.89%
Maybe 36 18.85%
No! 86 45.03%
Lemme vote!!! 10 5.24%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 10:28 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times

Advertisements

Nope. Just more confused than ever. Being straight is so easy and uncomplicated. For me...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2008, 08:34 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Absolutely not! I want nothing to do with a woman that would cheat on me. With a male or female I'd still consider it cheating.
Right...it would be cheating...even if you were there to "watch," it doesn't say much for the nobility of monogamy, does it? I'm fairly open minded, but the yes/maybe category tallies astound me...

Old 02-17-2008, 06:41 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Right...it would be cheating...even if you were there to "watch," it doesn't say much for the nobility of monogamy, does it? I'm fairly open minded, but the yes/maybe category tallies astound me...

Well, I agree with the above post. You are either faithful to one person, or you're not. Gender doesn't matter in this equation. So, no, I wouldn't want my woman to be bi-sexual.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:18 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Can you be straight and attracted to more than one person? Yes
Can you be gay and attracted to more than one person? Yes
Can you be Bisexual and attracted to more than one person? Yes

I just leveled the playing field for you. What you choose to do with those attractions is your business.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:26 PM

9,589 posts, read 27,811,439 times
Major turn off for myself.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:51 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
knew of a dude who was married to one and it was a complete horrible disaster.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:00 PM

3,982 posts, read 10,463,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
knew of a dude who was married to one and it was a complete horrible disaster.
i knew a guy that was married to a straight chick

it was even worse!

Old 02-17-2008, 09:38 PM

672 posts, read 2,125,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Can you be straight and attracted to more than one person? Yes
Can you be gay and attracted to more than one person? Yes
Can you be Bisexual and attracted to more than one person? Yes

I just leveled the playing field for you. What you choose to do with those attractions is your business.

Well, I can appreciate what you're sayin here, but here is how I think: If I'm out at the mall, or somewhere, with my babydoll, and I happen to sneak a peak at some other girls pretty butt, I like to know that my woman isn't sneaking a peak at the same butt I am!

Old 02-20-2008, 02:26 PM

279 posts, read 1,139,352 times
sadly, it is straight people who think bi or gay people are confused and this is simply not true and sadly it is spoken by people that come across as truly uneducated, ignorant or closed minded on the bi-sexual or gay topic. I agree on the surf and turf theory, it does come down to liking both. Sometimes you like one more then the other and vice versa, there are more options, however this does not mean that bi or gay people are any more promiscuous then straight.

I have to say if I check out a nice butt or boobs my husband has no problem with it, not like I am going to run away or leave him. LOL. I am just Looking, no different then when a man checks out the Hooter gals or Miller light gals etc...not like I am ordering from the menu, I am just appreciating.

Insecurity knows no boundries and I have many straight friends that know I am bi, accept me and are fine with it... just friends because in case people didnt know------ gay and bi people CAN be JUST friends LOL--however 1 friend after 20 years, got into a new relationship with a man, because of his views all of a sudden she couldnt be my friend any longer. Sad really. He was worried I would take her away, it was constant harping to the point if I just gave her a hug hello he thought I was hugging to long.....it was stupid and he looked like a total idiot.....

Funny thing is, just because your bi or gay, contrary to popular beliefs or myths---Gay or bi people are able to control themselves, we dont run around like rabid sex freaks looking to screw everyone we see..... and we do NOT- let me repeat this for you bi/gay-phobics LOL we DO NOT find every person we see attractive LOL. okay?!
Just as straight people do not find every person they see attractive.. same basic rules apply, just a different orientation.

However I had a gal once upset that I DIDNT find her attractive..LOL go figure.

So, suffice to say my friend and her man broke up after 6 months, he cheated on her with a gal at work.... when she request to become friends again....I refused her friendship request. After all, she knew we had a 20 year friendship, she tossed in the trash in her desire to have a man, she lost site of who she was.

I know who I am, I wont change for anyone

Old 02-20-2008, 02:42 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
I may be uneducated, closed minded and ignorant...but at least I'm straight. And I would expect no less from a woman I was involved with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships