Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 08:52 AM

442 posts, read 1,078,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
Being overweight can mess with hormones so I'm sure it can affect sexual dysfunction

Sorry. It is the other way around.

Enough is enough with this garbage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 05:46 PM

645 posts, read 751,124 times
how come when you see a lot of body builders who compete their penis looks hella small?????lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Any gym trainer will tell you that the fitter a guy is, the longer he lasts.

Its all about the groin muscles.

Overweight men don't suffer erectile dysfunction as such, but with every extra 10lb a guy carries his penis is shortened.

A really fat guy can barely find his penis.

Old 09-11-2015, 06:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
how come when you see a lot of body builders who compete their penis looks hella small?????lol
Roids.

Old 09-11-2015, 06:40 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,245,457 times
Yeah don't get confused with the steroid freaks.

Your average normal person of both sexes will notice a marked improvement in sexual performance a few weeks in to a fitness regimen, due to increased blood flow to the pelvic area, caused by increased musculature in the groin, more frequent use of the area, and generally improved stamina.

And we all know guys whos bellies are just fuel tanks for love machines, but even they can improve their endurance and useable length by working out.

Fat DOES NOT equal ED but it contributes to it when it occurs.

IFAIK most cases of ED are psychologically based.

Old 09-11-2015, 06:49 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,305,026 times
I'm married to a guy who has always been overweight and, after 32 years together, it still doesn't hinder his ability to get it up at all.

Old 09-11-2015, 10:30 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,579,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah... I agree... I think I'd rather deal with used car salemen than those *******s at the gym... good lord... they're both some swarmy asshats, just wondering which is worse....
Pretty sure this was sarcasm so apologies if it's not, but a lot of my anecdotal evidence drove that post. I know some trainers that are totally sincere, but they don't hesitate to talk about the majority of scumbags they work with.

Old 09-11-2015, 10:35 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,552,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I read somewhere, for every 40lbs a man loses he gains an extra inch on the handle.

I been trying to get down to 80lbs, Lol
Lol the human tripod

Old 09-11-2015, 10:37 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,603,781 times
Last boyfriend was over 50 and super fit. Ran 2-3 miles a day, lots of yard work.

Nickname Mr. Floppy. The blue pill came in handy and all was well with the world. (until things didn't work out, but that's another thread).

Old 09-12-2015, 09:46 AM

3,503 posts, read 7,501,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
Poor cardiovascular health and carrying lots of excess fat around the groin and midsection, reduce bloodflow to the sexual organs. In men, the better the bloodflow to the penis, the stronger the erection. Erections are created by bloodflow. When it's blocked or slowed by excess fat, it can create problems.

With that said, one can be skinny and still suffer ED. Two guys I remember having sex with had limp "handles". One was a skinny, frequent marijuana smoker, and the other was a tall slinky guy. Ive never had sex with a chubby guy so I dont know that from experience.
At least someone got to the real point.

Also, I doubt pot helps circulation at all--it lowers blood pressure and can treat hypertension, IIRC. Being tall may also not help circulation. The heart is only so big and can only do so much. So, those women on OLD sites who are 5'2" wanting to date a 6'7" guy could be disappointed over the long run.

Old 09-12-2015, 05:55 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
Current thread about a guy being told to get in shape after sex(no mention of ED) and a few fat shaming threads has me curious if being significantly overweight leads to ED for most men.

Ladies, in your experience is this true? Or it happens to all types, skinny, young, fit, etc?

IMO I always thought that incentive alone if it's true for the majority should be reason enough to be at least an average weight for men.
I really don't know. But I assume it really depends on individuals.

My sister is currently dating a pretty overweight guy, and according to her, the sex is amazing.

So who knows?

I am just so glad that my sister has such a healthy appetite for so many different types of men, unlike me. I am only attracted to one kind, tall, handsome, six pack.

Different people go for different animals. I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships