Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 06:53 AM

2 posts, read 1,788 times

Advertisements

First sorry if my english is not the best.Last year of Highschool. So about 3 months from now I saw a very good looking girl(17yo)that I got really intersted in her, everytime I was walking by her we both looked at each other with "that" look and I liked it. Now..I started talking to that girl something like 2 months from now,the converstions went good even some of tham went very good I didnt spammed her like crazy nor talked to her for a week. Sometimes it took her 5 mins to replay me some other times a few hours or even a day. I asked her if she remembers me from one time that we talked (for 1-2 min max) and she didnt. So at some point I sent her a msg and she didnt replays it untill now (two months after I sent her the msg), so obviouslly I thought she filters me. Once we came back from the summer vacation I saw her and she saws me and I didnt know what to said because I didnt know if I should say something and she just passed by me. Once again she is looking at me and im at her and I barley talked to her (just said:"her name whats up,already forgot me?" and she was like: " yea.."). She is my friend in Facebook, and everytime that I post something she likes it , iI mean every single thing ( not that I upload that much but yea..) And i just have that wierd feeling that she is actually likes me but shes to shy to say anything and I just fuc*ing dont know if I should say something,I tried asking my friends for some help but none of them helped me bigdeal and each day passing by I find myself thinking on her but I just cant think on one good way to get close to her. She is a very friendly girl that talks to everyone and yet.. I cant talk to her. I have that feeling that if I didnt talk to her in the summer vacation I could get way closer to her. Now im stuck. So I ask you guys for help since so many other did not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2015, 07:05 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time deciphering your incoherent story. Maybe, someone here can?

Old 10-23-2015, 07:06 AM

6,446 posts, read 9,803,501 times
I think he said in 3 months from now he is going to meet a girl, but that's as far as I got lol

Old 10-23-2015, 07:12 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
I think he said in 3 months from now he is going to meet a girl, but that's as far as I got lol
I caught that but assumed he meant "ago" instead of "from now". But everything else.....

I'm going to take a stab in the dark:

OP, just talk to her!

Old 10-23-2015, 07:29 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,788,709 times
Of course you should say something. Ask her out--if she says no, the momentary pain is nothing compared to the pain of wondering for years what have happened if you'd asked her out. I am not exaggerating either--you never forget this stuff, ever.

Old 10-23-2015, 08:11 AM

2 posts, read 1,788 times
Sorry if you didnt understand , the point is, that i talked to her alot and when I sent her the last msg she didnt replay, not at all.
Its not that I have problems talking to girls its just that with this one i feel uncomfortable because i see her alot of times in school but i dont talk to her because I feel that I missed my chance and now if I will talk to her I dont want her to think that im a creep after not talking to her for so long.
Please try to understand.. its so complicate to explain what I feel..

Old 10-23-2015, 08:27 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,450,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time deciphering your incoherent story. Maybe, someone here can?
I'm gonna give it my best shot, even though I stopped speaking "teenager" about 30 years ago. What I think he's saying is that he saw a girl he liked in school. He started texting her and they became facebook friends and she "likes" his facebook posts but doesn't always answer his texts. Now that school is back in session (and he didn't have a lot of contact with her over the summer because she didn't answer his texts), he thinks she's totally forgotten him now that they're seeing each other in person again and he's too nervous to talk to her. Oh noes, what do I do, what do I do?

My advice would be to suck it up buttercup, and talk to her. Texting and "liking" facebook crap is an idiotic way to communicate interest in another person. Grow up and talk to her.

Old 10-23-2015, 08:34 AM

1,452 posts, read 2,042,615 times
First sorry if my english is not the best.Last year of Highschool. So about 3 months from now I saw a very good looking girl(17yo)that I got really intersted in her, everytime I was walking by her we both looked at each other with "that" look and I liked it. Now..I started talking to that girl something like 2 months from now....

He spoke to her IN THE FUTURE!!!

Old 10-23-2015, 11:48 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
If you can't talk to her, nothing will happen.

So either get over that and talk to her or let it go.

Old 10-23-2015, 12:12 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,538,403 times
Don't text, just ask her out to lunch, movie or a school activity. You won't get any further unless you try. And if she says yes, be prepared to talk, ask and answer questions.

And to others, give the kid a break. He already apologized for his English.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships