Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 11:58 AM

388 posts, read 383,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mialady View Post
Nope! He flat out has told me many times he can't commit and doesn't want to date anyone and isn't looking...even though he dated me in the beginning lol. That started my confusion. Well I'm fairly young and he's not plus he's never been tied down before. When he wanted to be tied down (to his ex) she wouldn't let him. So basically this is the same situation but reversed lol. Im not dating him at the moment though, we are just friends and I'm dating someone else. It's not an official relationship yet with this new guy though.
This makes me sad reading this OP. Why can't you believe him when he says he doesn't want you?

Of course he is looking for the right one. He just doesn't want you. You're also being unfair on the new guy, he doesn't deserve all this baggage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 01:24 PM

22 posts, read 18,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaWilde View Post
This makes me sad reading this OP. Why can't you believe him when he says he doesn't want you?

Of course he is looking for the right one. He just doesn't want you. You're also being unfair on the new guy, he doesn't deserve all this baggage.
I DO believe him! Don't you get that from my responses? I never said he's totally lying and is just playing games, lol. And how on earth am I being unfair to the new guy? We have a great time and there has been no commitmet from either one of us yet. He's not getting hurt...at all. Geez lol!

Old 10-08-2015, 01:33 PM

388 posts, read 383,052 times
Quote:
I hope I can let it go so I can get into being with the guy im with now
But you have to really let it go. It seems you are still hoping

Old 10-08-2015, 01:38 PM

22 posts, read 18,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Kind of the same reason that you can't commit to the new guy.
Actually I can, you see I literally just met him. I don't jump into relationships after a week but I'm emotionally available.

Old 10-08-2015, 02:39 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,238,344 times
Men will say they dont want to commit to a woman, until they meet the right woman. Then they will commit so fast your head will spin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships