Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2015, 07:39 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

The only thing good about rubbers is that you don't pop your cork off too soon.... and then that could be bad too, if you know what I mean....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2015, 07:40 PM

484 posts, read 561,055 times
I just got some of the new "Vibrating Ring" condoms from Trojan. Haven't gotten a chance to try them out, but they look intriguing.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:42 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times
btw... for the NYC folks... you can get some for free. They are lifestyles rebranded with "NYC". You can also get female ones for free too.

Get Some, Get Yours

Old 10-17-2015, 07:48 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
We often don't feel much either.
I knew soon as I'd posted that I had set myself up for that one syd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Maybe you needed a magnum!
Think I would of had more trouble with that, It was when I was only 16 I was referring to I only used a water balloon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquring81 View Post
Well, I can only go by what guys tell me. First of all, the female condom is made of polyurethane, a type of thin plastic, so it warms up to body temperature pretty quickly, which helps with transmitting the feeling. It doesn't stretch at all, which is also why it needs to be larger than male condoms made of latex. Can also put a Female Condom in for a while before using it, to guarantee it's warmer. Male condoms are usually put on pretty close to when they'll be "used," so they are more likely to be cooler, at least at first.

Lubrication is also a big plus. Female condoms are really goopy, and I've found male condoms, even lubricated ones to be a lot drier. The complaints I've heard about male condoms are drier (especially with non-lubricated condoms), snugger fit, and "felt like I was wearing a sock." Opinions differ -- I'd say, give it a go and see what you think.

But I'm a big believer in lots and lots of choices, so I'm always interested in additional ways to add to my protected sex options.
Well sounds like the person that made the women's one knew what they were doing, sounds like we got the wrong end of the stick ( no pun intended )

Old 10-17-2015, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Go to an adult store and buy a bunch of single packaged condoms. Make it "a try it out night" with your lady friend.... Find one that fits and feels best.

It makes a world of difference to find the right one for you.
Hello mate have a look at my first post on the thread

You will see my opinion on them but thank you for the kind suggestion.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:51 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Rubbers suck.... big time, I've never used one and thought "damn, that rubber was just the shiznit"
As a woman, I hate them, too. Hate the feel of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquring81 View Post
Well, I can only go by what guys tell me. First of all, the female condom is made of polyurethane, a type of thin plastic, so it warms up to body temperature pretty quickly, which helps with transmitting the feeling. It doesn't stretch at all, which is also why it needs to be larger than male condoms made of latex. Can also put a Female Condom in for a while before using it, to guarantee it's warmer. Male condoms are usually put on pretty close to when they'll be "used," so they are more likely to be cooler, at least at first.

Lubrication is also a big plus. Female condoms are really goopy, and I've found male condoms, even lubricated ones to be a lot drier. The complaints I've heard about male condoms are drier (especially with non-lubricated condoms), snugger fit, and "felt like I was wearing a sock." Opinions differ -- I'd say, give it a go and see what you think.

But I'm a big believer in lots and lots of choices, so I'm always interested in additional ways to add to my protected sex options.
I hate that "lubrication" on them. I think you're better off without it. Seems way too viscous.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:52 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I knew soon as I'd posted that I had set myself up for that one syd
Sorry.. It was too good to pass up.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Sorry.. It was too good to pass up.
And when I realised what I had done my next thought was who will notice it first and guess who.............

Old 10-17-2015, 08:05 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
And when I realised what I had done my next thought was who will notice it first and guess who.............

Well... At least I read what you write. That has to count for something.

Old 10-17-2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Well... At least I read what you write. That has to count for something.
LOL!!!! That's extremely kind of you Sydney I'll sleep much better now thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships