Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 12:12 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,680,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeAth34 View Post
So basically u are all driving me to do it ,making me feel guilty while discounting the fact that this is affecting me mentally
Dude- isn't THAT exactly what you did to your g/f?

And YES, your writing comes across as immature.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:12 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,207,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Oh, you know hes going to tear it up if he gets the chance
This thread is hilarious.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:13 AM

75 posts, read 56,045 times
Why are u all telling me she will break up with me after this?It does not make ANY sense.Our relationship is not that bad.We have been together for 7 Mod cut: profanity years with little hiccups why would it fall apart from a silly little game.

Please try to be more respectful and less nihilistic.She tells me she will break up IF I DONT GO THROUGH WITH IT to pressure me into it.She is not gonna dump me if i do it.Stop scaring me

Last edited by Mikala43; 10-24-2015 at 10:36 AM..

Old 10-24-2015, 12:17 AM

1,273 posts, read 991,213 times
You call this a little hiccup? Yet it's causing you seriously mental anguish?

Is there a history or substance abuse/recreational drug abuse in this relationship by either one or both of you?

Old 10-24-2015, 12:18 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times
Quote:
Why are u all telling me she will break up with me after this?It does not make ANY sense.Our relationship is not that bad.We have been together for 7 f@cking years with little hiccups why would it fall apart from a silly little game.

Please try to be more respectful and less nihilistic.She tells me she will break up IF I DONT GO THROUGH WITH IT to pressure me into it.She is not gonna dump me if i do it.Stop scaring me
Pressuring and haranguing someone into having sex with another person is a silly little game? Break up with her and never date again. Please.

I hope she dumps your azz, and hard.

Last edited by MoonBeam33; 10-24-2015 at 12:35 AM..

Old 10-24-2015, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
You call this a little hiccup? Yet it's causing you seriously mental anguish?

Is there a history or substance abuse/recreational drug abuse in this relationship by either one or both of you?

I occasionally do recreational drugs but I dont see the relevance.She doesnt even smoke regular cigs ,drinks only socially and is very self consious when it comes to her body .Like totally the opposite of me

Old 10-24-2015, 12:22 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,967 times
Quote:
Why are u all telling me she will break up with me after this?It does not make ANY sense.Our relationship is not that bad.We have been together for 7 f@cking years with little hiccups why would it fall apart from a silly little game.

She may dump you. You said you had to pressure her to be with another woman. What are her views on sex? Why didn't she automatically want to do it? If it was something she was really against, then she went through with it under duress to make you happy, possibly. So she may have some serious negative feelings going on there. That's the problem with pressuring people. They may give in, but there can be a backlash after its been done. So this can lead to her feeling used and treated like a sex toy, or hooker to you. Then you turn around and back out of your end of the agreement, thus making you a liar who will just tell her whatever to get your way. You come off as seriously lacking respect for your girlfriend, and acting as if she's just around to please you without you having to do anything in return. Then you say she's self-conscious. So you probably take advantage of that to control her. probably why you're with her.

So if you don't do this, she'll probably drop you. Since she did something she didn't even want, with her body and sex life just to fulfill your boner. Now she didn't have to do it. But she finally agreed because you made a solid deal with her that things would be equal and you'd give her a show as well. Now you back out with "Syke, I got mine! Deal with it." Don't underestimate the anger + hurt that can cause.

I am sure you know there's a good chance she'll drop you, otherwise you wouldn't be here asking for advice, or needing to talk to someone if it wasn't a big issue. or saying that we're scaring you.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
She may dump you. You said you had to pressure her to be with another woman. What are her views on sex? Why didn't she automatically want to do it? If it was something she was really against, then she went through with it under duress to make you happy, possibly. So she may have some serious feelings of resentment going on there. That's the problem with pressuring people. They may give in, but there can be a backlash after its been done. So if you don't do this, she'll probably drop you. Since she did something she didn't even want, with her body and sex life just to fulfill your boner. Now she didn't have to do it. But she finally agreed because you made a solid deal with her that things would be equal and you'd give her a show as well.

Now, you back out. She very well may dump you for this. And I am sure you know there's a good chance, otherwise you wouldn't be here asking for advice, or needing to talk to someone if it wasn't a big issue.

Yes I concur.I am anxious she might get hurt If I dont do it.Btw I am putting an act all these days to appease her when she gets frustrated while telling her that I dont want it to be with that particular friend.I am pretending that I will do it with some other random dude just to partially appease her when deep down I know it would be hard for me to do this with any male.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:36 AM

491 posts, read 402,545 times
Quote:
This is a 1000% real post and like I said it is affecting me mentally to the point that I had to share it with someone
BG! How's the sales biz these days?

Old 10-24-2015, 12:46 AM

4,541 posts, read 1,159,635 times
Lol have fun....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships