Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 07:09 PM

38 posts, read 24,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
Yes....they can be a symptom of not being able to communicate...or even outright incapibilty.....but they are not the problem. Only someone that can't understand an actual positive long-term relationship.
Well you would be surprised even small things as the dishes or not wiping the shower door Down after a shower can lead to big arguments. Stuff happens at the Least things. And you can't fool me I know that you have arguments with your spouse and I don't have to be live in your house because it is common
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2015, 07:29 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,184,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasket cap01 View Post
Well you would be surprised even small things as the dishes or not wiping the shower door Down after a shower can lead to big arguments. Stuff happens at the Least things. And you can't fool me I know that you have arguments with your spouse and I don't have to be live in your house because it is common
Having an argument doesn't equate to having marital problems.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Having an argument doesn't equate to having marital problems.
Really???????

Old 11-21-2015, 07:47 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,184,405 times
Quote:
Really???????
Yes. Really. My husband and I have arguments from time to time. We have a great marriage. You probably aren't going to agree with anyone 100% of the time. Arguments are normal. It's how you handle them that is important. There are healthy fights and unhealthy fights.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:48 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,711,388 times
Quote:
Really???????
Really.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:48 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,280,618 times
Quote:
You are right I don't have to go into anyone's home. If I want to look at drama all I have to do is turn on the TV and there is drama. Doesn't matter how mature and secure is a marriage. Couples argue and they just keep their problems behind closed doors because they are scared to go out in public and broadcast their arguments if the spouse didn't do the dishes last night or flush the toilet after use.

Okay, whatever you believe from the scripted television programs must be true, carry on as you are.

I refuse to waste more time, energy and keystrokes on someone who has zero experience when it comes to real life and marriage.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:49 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,404,948 times
Quote:
Really???????
Really. There's no such thing as any human being on this planet that you get along with 100% of the time.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Yes. Really. My husband and I have arguments from time to time. We have a great marriage. You probably aren't going to agree with anyone 100% of the time. Arguments are normal. It's how you handle them that is important. There are healthy fights and unhealthy fights.
It makes me wonder if this person has ever been in an actual relationship with someone who isn't a complete pushover or if he just picks victims that won't argue.

I don't know a long term happily married couple that hasn't had a fight or two along the way. It's the ones that claim to never has disagreements that I look askance at.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Really. There's no such thing as any human being on this planet that you get along with 100% of the time.
I remember an old quote when a woman was asked about the success of her longtime marriage. She said that she never thought of divorce...only murder a few times.

Old 11-21-2015, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
I remember an old quote when a woman was asked about the success of her longtime marriage. She said that she never thought of divorce...only murder a few times.
Wow I just love how you are assuming that I don't have relationship experience . I gotta make some popcorn . This is really good drama that I get from someone who thinks that they are a pro at everything. Which they really don't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships