Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 04:13 AM

171 posts, read 193,941 times

Advertisements

He has absolutely no interest in me at all. I used to take it personally but his ex wife said he had no interest in her at all either, only when they first started dating....same thing with me. I've tried everything from telling him how I feel, to changing things up, to suggesting he talk to the Dr (he can barely get or stay hard anymore)....nothing. He doesn't want [Mod cut.] and doesn't even want massages or anything intimate. He doesn't even make any effort to make me happy. I tell him how I feel and he just doesn't care. I know part of the problem now could be low testosterone but at least show me some affection to show he cares? I don't think he is cheating because he doesn't seem to care he is overweight and he is always home except for work. I don't think he is gay....one thing I have noticed is how whenever there is anything on tv, or any subject that comes up about men with much younger woman (like teenagers) he always goes on and on about how disgusted he is....how wrong it is....it's almost like he is denying something. It's just odd. He also always seems to like to talk to my friends teenage daughters... not flirtatious or anything but asking them about school etc...and he never ask any adults about themselves, he only talks about himself. It could be the estranged relationship he has with his daughter that causes this behavior but I don't know.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-26-2015 at 10:43 PM.. Reason: Not PG-13.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2015, 05:52 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,919,333 times
I am assuming you are recently married. I first wonder why you married him. I assume it wasn't because he was a great lover or that was even one of the top 5 reasons. At this point, I doubt you'll change him. Drugs aren't going to help his mental state much. You also don't mention his age or weight, which can both be important factors in a man's potency. But whatever else the circumstances, I'll tell you what I tell the men who find themselves in this situation; A sexless marriage is perfectly legitimate reason for divorce, even among conservative Christian types.

Old 12-26-2015, 05:58 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
But here, you mention you don't get excited from having sex with your husband and stay dry alot.
//www.city-data.com/forum/healt...after-sex.html
This was just earlier this month. So I assume the no sex is a recent issue that's only last a few days to around a week or so?

So what's the issue? Is it that he won't have sex? or that he has sex and you don't care for it? Maybe your dryness is what's keeping him away. That can be uncomfortable for everyone.

Old 12-26-2015, 05:58 AM

186 posts, read 157,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk4 View Post
He has absolutely no interest in me at all. I used to take it personally but his ex wife said he had no interest in her at all either, only when they first started dating....same thing with me. I've tried everything from telling him how I feel, to changing things up, to suggesting he talk to the Dr (he can barely get or stay hard anymore)....nothing. He doesn't want oral, and has never done it to me either....and doesn't even want massages or anything intimate. He doesn't even make any effort to make me happy. I tell him how I feel and he just doesn't care. I know part of the problem now could be low testosterone but at least show me some affection to show he cares? I don't think he is cheating because he doesn't seem to care he is overweight and he is always home except for work. I don't think he is gay....one thing I have noticed is how whenever there is anything on tv, or any subject that comes up about men with much younger woman (like teenagers) he always goes on and on about how disgusted he is....how wrong it is....it's almost like he is denying something. It's just odd. He also always seems to like to talk to my friends teenage daughters... not flirtatious or anything but asking them about school etc...and he never ask any adults about themselves, he only talks about himself. It could be the estranged relationship he has with his daughter that causes this behavior but I don't know.
Perhaps he is asexual?

Or maybe some problems with hormones? Has he been checked medically? If everything is still ok, he might be asexual.

Old 12-26-2015, 05:59 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,332,943 times
Maybe it's a good thing if he has zero interest since you have a bleeding problem, and in this post you mention having no interest in him either. Maybe his low drive is due to your lack of interest in him?

//www.city-data.com/forum/healt...l#post42274943

Old 12-26-2015, 06:06 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Why did you marry someone that didn't want to [Mod cut.] all the time? That makes not a lick of sex. You're getting what you signed up for.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-26-2015 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 12-26-2015, 06:23 AM

I've been married 5 years and it's been this way since we got marrked....dryness and bleeding was recent. We have sex maybe once a month after I beg....buts it I don't get excited because he isn't into it usually. He is 43 and about 75 lbs overweight. I try to get him active and drink less, eat healthier but he isn't interested.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:47 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk4 View Post
I've been married 5 years and it's been this way since we got marrked....dryness and bleeding was recent. We have sex maybe once a month after I beg....buts it I don't get excited because he isn't into it usually. He is 43 and about 75 lbs overweight. I try to get him active and drink less, eat healthier but he isn't interested.

You're changing the story. You said it had been like this except when you were first dating. So why did you marry him?

Old 12-26-2015, 07:53 AM

I guess I was in denial. I'm not changing the story I'm just saying he never intiated sex after we go married.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:57 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
How recently did the 75 pounds and drinking happen? Unfortunately it sounds like you both have challenges to address together. I would absolutely not enjoy sex if she was dry, bleeding, and in pain. I would just avoid doing that anymore. Was it ever great between you? Have either of you had really good sex, so you know what it's like?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships