Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 10:28 AM

4,236 posts, read 8,143,927 times

Advertisements

Forget about her, she wants an orbitor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2016, 04:33 PM

26 posts, read 18,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2014 View Post
Go out with her, from time to time but also date other women.

And let her know about it...don´t be available for her all the time.

And in a subtle way let her know you are not interested on being "friends".
I don't want to be available to her. I don't want to waste my time with her. If she can't make a move she ain't worth it

Old 02-28-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
Forget about her, she wants an orbitor.
She will represent orbitors for her next clients who want to buy or sell a house. She is in the real estate business and her profession is well known for flirting with clients desperately in order to make a living

Old 02-28-2016, 05:14 PM

4,236 posts, read 8,143,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryhearter View Post
She will represent orbitors for her next clients who want to buy or sell a house. She is in the real estate business and her profession is well known for flirting with clients desperately in order to make a living
I'm sure that makes wives happy when shopping with their husbands.

Old 02-28-2016, 05:26 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
This is like a carbon copy of a situation I'm in with a woman in RL...all I can say is run, run ruuuunnnn far away...and start talking to about 10 other women as fast as possible, to get her off of your mind. You're in the worst possible friend zone period, which is the one I'm in. There's different levels of the friend zone. This is the one where she flirts with you as more than friends and does the weird stuff a woman does when she likes you, but then pulls out the friend zone card right at the second you think you have her. Truly brutal stuff I assure you. I shall light a candle for you and throw back a shot in your memory. May the force be with you.

Old 02-28-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
You started this thread two months ago and you're still hung up on the issue? I think the problem is you.
Easy for you to say until you fall for a woman like this!! I have firsthand experience with a witchy woman just like the op has encountered. They know how to keep you around and do just enough to keep you interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
When she footsied you, you SHOULD have looked her dead in the eye and said "prepare for ramming speed"

then stood up, and take off yer pants

best case: she undresses too and you dirty the desk
worst case: she tells you to get the hell out, and she learns a valuable lesson on leading peeps on...
Well yeah I'll agree there the one in my life never footsied me, but she does other ambiguous things. OP when she did that you should have went for a slam dunk whatever your version of that is lol.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 02-28-2016 at 05:47 PM..

Old 02-28-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Easy for you to say until you fall for a woman like this!! I have firsthand experience with a witchy woman just like the op has encountered. They know how to keep you around and do just enough to keep you interested.

Well yeah I'll agree there the one in my life never footsied me, but she does other ambiguous things. OP when she did that you should have went for a slam dunk whatever your version of that is lol.
I could imagine if I were a client for her in order to make a house sale. I asked her sometimes when I talked to her how is the real estate business going and she said she had some closings but they backed out last minute and that sales were really slow for her and she only did rentals.

It shows what kind of agent she is that she can't get a sale on a house. Maybe that is why she has such a hard time. I can imagine how her attitude is with potential clients when selling or buying a house

Last edited by Teryhearter; 02-28-2016 at 06:43 PM..

Old 02-28-2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
This is like a carbon copy of a situation I'm in with a woman in RL...all I can say is run, run ruuuunnnn far away...and start talking to about 10 other women as fast as possible, to get her off of your mind. You're in the worst possible friend zone period, which is the one I'm in. There's different levels of the friend zone. This is the one where she flirts with you as more than friends and does the weird stuff a woman does when she likes you, but then pulls out the friend zone card right at the second you think you have her. Truly brutal stuff I assure you. I shall light a candle for you and throw back a shot in your memory. May the force be with you.
Thanks buddy. It is the truth from what you are saying

Old 02-29-2016, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movingrightalong... View Post

Oh my god these are hilarious I was rolling last night. I need to make a Friend Zone meme I could do some amazing ones after the crap I've been through with this woman I know in RL.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:33 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryhearter View Post
I believe it. But why the hell want to play footsie with me if she only sees me as a friend? Usually she would rub her foot up and down my leg. What she would have done if i grabbed her foot while she did that??? oR if I tell her that either she go out and date me or cut out with the footsies? Plus what happens if someone came into her office unexpectanly? I could have been a jerk and tell one of her colleagues what she does to people in her office.
What if you would have taken her right there and then?

She signaled you to take her right there... On her desk!!!!

Fail.

Now when you get together with her friends she doesn't want them to think you guys are dating or anything serious for whatever reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships