Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 10:32 AM

1,809 posts, read 5,424,877 times

Advertisements

Yesterday evening I went to to a friend's(who I've been buddies for that past few years) paint and body shop after I was done for the evening taking care of things. About 6 or 7pm when I arrived to the shop to help him one of his friend's(who I know to)and person that works for him(as a tow truck driver) had sex with my friend's sister. Who is also married and has a few kids with her husband.

How I know this?

When I went to the shop, the shop is closed, however my friend's tow truck driver had the truck parked in front of the shop next to a vehicle that looked liked my buddies vehicle (2008 Suburban) which I though my buddie was still there) however, when I got up close I saw that it was not a suburban but a Chevy Tahoe that was the same year (or 2011 which I forgot the year but same generation vehicle anyways)with same color as my buddies , which the Tahoe belongs to my buddies sister. I got close and saw someone in the passenger seat face down humping back and fourth. A few seconds I thought something was funny but then it caught to me that something was wrong. And that's when I knew cheating was going on. It was raining yesterday and some of the Windows on the Tahoe had mist so they could not see me. I ran away and drove off.

I feel bad for the husband and want to tell my buddy about it however I'm afraid even though I don't like keeping secrets like this.

Also the tow truck driver who I know as a buddy also just started towing for the shop two months ago(November 2015) after he got out of incarceration for being in jail since 2011

Old 01-27-2016, 10:33 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Mind your own business.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:40 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
Yesterday evening I went to to a friend's(who I've been buddies for that past few years) paint and body shop after I was done for the evening taking care of things. About 6 or 7pm when I arrived to the shop to help him one of his friend's(who I know to)and person that works for him(as a tow truck driver) had sex with my friend's sister. Who is also married and has a few kids with her husband.

How I know this?

When I went to the shop, the shop is closed, however my friend's tow truck driver had the truck parked in front of the shop next to a vehicle that looked liked my buddies vehicle (2008 Suburban) which I though my buddie was still there) however, when I got up close I saw that it was not a suburban but a Chevy Tahoe that was the same year (or 2011 which I forgot the year but same generation vehicle anyways)with same color as my buddies , which the Tahoe belongs to my buddies sister. I got close and saw someone in the passenger seat face down humping back and fourth. A few seconds I thought something was funny but then it caught to me that something was wrong. And that's when I knew cheating was going on. It was raining yesterday and some of the Windows on the Tahoe had mist so they could not see me. I ran away and drove off.

I feel bad for the husband and want to tell my buddy about it however I'm afraid even though I don't like keeping secrets like this.

Also the tow truck driver who I know as a buddy also just started towing for the shop two months ago(November 2015) after he got out of incarceration for being in jail since 2011
Maybe the husband is okay with it, who knows?

I don't think I would say anything. I can care less what others do behind their closed doors or in public. I will only say something if my sister in laws or my brother in law are doing these to my siblings, because and ONLY because I know what kind of relationships my siblings want.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:48 AM

1,809 posts, read 5,424,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Maybe the husband is okay with it, who knows?

I don't think I would say anything. I can care less what others do behind their closed doors or in public. I will only say something if my sister in laws or my brother in law are doing these to my siblings, because and ONLY because I know what kind of relationships my siblings want.
Let me get this straight. If it was your in-laws doing it to your siblings its not ok. But if it was the opposite its okay?

Bull. Hyprocrite

Old 01-27-2016, 10:51 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,057,359 times
In my opinion, you have a moral obligation to report this behavior. I would do so anonymously.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:51 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
In my opinion, you have a moral obligation to report this behavior. I would do so anonymously.

So you have a moral obligation to hide?

Quote:
Let me get this straight. If it was your in-laws doing it to your siblings its not ok. But if it was the opposite its okay?

Bull. Hyprocrite

They didn't say that. They said they know what their siblings want. They don't know what the other party wants. Big difference.

You have no standing here, and you don't know what is ok or isn't ok here.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:52 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:

Bull. Hyprocrite
I said, I would only say something if and ONLY if I know what kind of relationship that person wanted.

For example, I know my siblings want a committed relationship that requires total faithfulness from the other spouse. I don't know about other people's relationships. Maybe they are in an open relationship, maybe they have other arrangement. I simply don't know.

How is that bull ?

You need to calm the hell down.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:18 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,015,164 times
Quote:

How I know this?

There is morality, and then there is moral obligation.

Feeling badly for the husband is admirable, but do you know him? The situation sucks, but is this man adequately part of your circle that you have some degree of social responsibility and/or moral obligation TO him?

Because if not, keep your nose OUT of it.

People are downright weird, and I will NOT speculate some ridiculous nonsense about how maybe the husband is okay with it; they wouldn't be behind the body shop in a parked car were that the case. But I will tell you that you have no proof, no business getting involved, and because people in general are weird and stupid YOU will end up being a resented figure no matter how this plays out.

If the husband is a friend, think carefully how involved you want to be before getting involved even then, including whether you're willing to lose the friendship when she denies it, they get all lovey again and now you're somehow the bad guy.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:19 AM

150 posts, read 172,234 times
Drop an anonymous tip. Your conscience will be cleared and they will do whatever they want with that information.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:25 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,393,786 times
You just saw a couple making out in a car. Maybe it wasn't your buddies sisters car or they let someone borrow it. You shouldnt assume anything. If they couldn't see you, you couldn't see then clearly either.

What a long, weird post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships