Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2016, 11:30 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Yeah, I never ever see it. I did have a date with a 32 yo that went well (I'm 44), but man, the gap is just too big I think. But I never contact these women, they're younger than my preference, but most women that seem to reach out to me are mid 30s. I don't get it. Where are the awesome 40 somethings?
The last time I actually dated an 18 year old was when I was 32. Shockingly, it didn't last. (I know!) I'm currently seeing a 24 year old, but it seems that that +/- 10 years seems to be an unofficial barrier for most, so it's unlikely that I'd be dating anybody younger than that unless they specifically sought out older men.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:31 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
Older guys covet younger women because they look good and are at the height of their physical attractiveness, generally speaking.
The folly is thinking that young women covet men old enough to be their fathers.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:42 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
Again, if your wife stopped having sex with you the minute you said "I do," I feel bad for you, and suggest that you see a marriage counselor.
So if someone speaks against poverty does it make them poor? If someone supports LGTB does it make them homosexuals? Others have agreed or disagreed without the need of attacking someone’s relationship. Perhaps I hit a nerve and reminded you of your sexless relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
A woman's sexual prime has ZERO to do with what a man thinks

Read the title of the thread again.

Last edited by onihC; 03-02-2016 at 12:51 PM..

Old 03-02-2016, 12:46 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
So if someone speaks against poverty does it make them poor? If someone supports LGTB does it make them homosexuals? Others have agreed or disagreed without the need of attacking someone’s relationship. Perhaps I hit a nerve and reminded you of your sexless relationship?
Or perhaps you're deflecting.

Personally I think JasperJade was right-on.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Or perhaps you're deflecting.

Personally I think JasperJade was right-on.
Logic people. There are topics people simply talk about that they don't support how its done. Its an opinion. As simple as that. I don't like dating American girls but I have dated them. Does it mean I am with an American woman? Nope. Would be like someone telling me I am upset because I am involved with an American girl. When all you get upset when we talk about aging, being past your prime, sexless marriage, etc. then I am thinking I hit a nerve while other female posters take it easy and debate without the need of personal insults. That might say something about you guys. See, I am using the same logic.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:52 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Logic people. There are topics people simply talk about that they don't support how its done. Its an opinion. As simple as that. I don't like dating American girls but I have dated them. Does it mean I am with an American woman? Nope. Would be like someone telling me I am upset because I am involved with an American girl. When all you get upset when we talk about aging, being past your prime, sexless marriage, etc. then I am thinking I hit a nerve while other female posters take it easy and debate without the need of personal insults. That might say something about you guys. See, I am using the same logic.
Yes, there's logic, and a place for logic.

And then there's getting to know a few things about a person by reading many of his/her posts.

I'm not trying to go OT here so I'll leave it at that...I just felt it needed to be said, is all. Hope you wind up happy, onihC.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:53 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,417 times
I have known women above 40 with a body to put into shame women around 20. So I think there is no standard for sexual prime.

It all depends.

Old 03-02-2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yes, there's logic, and a place for logic.

And then there's getting to know a few things about a person by reading many of his/her posts.
Heck, I would talk about these things way before I was in a relationship anyway. Its like someone talking about how X type of person is not her cup of tea but looks for someone just like that. Just doesn't make sense. That's why I am not with an American woman. Not because they are bad or whatever but simply because culturally I prefer a different kind of relationship. When we talk about aging, women not being in their prime anymore, sexless relationships, etc. Women have reacted the same in a relationship or without one.

Thank you for your wishes.

Last edited by onihC; 03-02-2016 at 01:08 PM..

Old 03-02-2016, 01:07 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2014 View Post
I have known women above 40 with a body to put into shame women around 20. So I think there is no standard for sexual prime.

It all depends.
If you haven't seen those same women at 35, 30, or whenever, then you wouldn't know.

There's tons of super hot 40+ women out there. But "prime" implies when they were at their MOST attractive. The question wasn't "can women over 40 be hot?" Of course they can, and are. Not being in one's prime doesn't automatically equate to "unattractive".

Old 03-02-2016, 01:11 PM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
If you haven't seen those same women at 35, 30, or whenever, then you wouldn't know.

There's tons of super hot 40+ women out there. But "prime" implies when they were at their MOST attractive. The question wasn't "can women over 40 be hot?" Of course they can, and are. Not being in one's prime doesn't automatically equate to "unattractive".
The OP question was about women's sexual prime, which has nothing at all to do with whether (or how much) men find them attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships