Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 05:48 PM

1 posts, read 989 times

Advertisements

kay I am 26 and so is my boyfriend and I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years and everything is great we are both living togther and our fianclially happy, emotional happy with each other, secure with each other and sexually satisfied with each other.

We both love each other except there is one problem and that is my boyfriend I feel wants to be with other women. About a month ago I heard him talking on the phone with a friend while I was in the bathroom (he wasn't aware I was home) and I overheard him say to a friend that he really wants to be with another women specifically a young hot like 18 year old girl.

Now I am my boyfriend only sexual partner and I have had over 5 sexual partners and all of them were causal partners. And he is jealous that I had like friends with benefits, one night stands and a threesome and he feels like he missed out and he resents me

ANow my boyfriend didn't lose his virgintiy until 20. Also i knew him since freshman year of college and we were good friends for about a year before we became a couple and he knew about my wild sexual history band I knew He had some worries and anxiety about having sex which is why he didn't have it sooner however we started dating and with the help of therapy we got passed it and we started to have amazing sex.

I felt like I took care of him and I was more than happy to help sexually satisfy him. I made sure to try and have sex with him at least once a day and I would make sure he would see me naked once a day as well.

However he just resents me and he gets very emotional on how he ruined his life by not having sex until 20 and I hear it everyday each day him whine about how he didn't have sex until 20 and I always tell him you can cry about not having sex in the past or you can have sex with me now.

He is jealous that he didn't have sex as a teenager and he feels he missed out on all the wild crazy casual sex and sex in public and threesomes that teenagers have. And he feels bad that he didn't get to join in on sex conversations until he was 20.

And he felt embrassed to talk about how he was a Virgin at 20 before me. And how everyone and all his friends lost there virgintiy before him. And I'm like I gave you sex I gave you something to talk about I made sure that you were satisfied

I mean I wish he would understand I don't see him as that cute shy virgin when I meet him freshman year of college I see him as a hot sexy sex machwhine who is an animal and a God in the bedroom. I mean I love our sex life.

I mean it was bad at first because he wasn't experienced but I got to train him not only how to be good at sex but how to satisfy me and he is the best sex I have ever had I mean I think he still feels intimidated by my sexual past and experiences but he isn't I mean he makes me scream and squirt and I orgasm each time we have sex

But I think he is just jealous by my sexual history and he wants to experience more sex I mean he told me he wants a threesome (I won't do one because I don't want to see him with another woman) and I won't do casual sex (mainly because I feel I got it out of my system in my causal sex days)

Now he has told me that he feels that he wants to settle down but he wants to try other women and proposed that for the next 6 months we take a break so he can be with other women and have more sexual partners then me.he told me he wants to have threesomes and one night stands with 18 and 19 year old girls and basically stick his penis into as many vaginas as possible

Now I am torn I don't want to see him with other women but I don't want to lose him and if this is what he needs to do then I can live with it

Also i think that he feels that i settled for him and that I will never be good enough for him and he will be stuck with me my whole life.

But I love him I mean I want to marry him and I want him to be the father of my children. I love waking up next to him and I love him so much he is my man and I don't want to lose him is there any way I can convince him not to be with other women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 05:57 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,913,300 times
I guess you could put on wigs and dress and act like some other women and have sex other ways than your normal routine? Other than that, I feel sorry for you. IMHO, as a man, he ought to be thankful he's got you. Frankly, your bf is a bit of a mess and kind of dumb.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:00 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Your boyfriend sounds like a total loser. Surely you can do better.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:03 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBRoss View Post
he told me he wants to have threesomes and one night stands with 18 and 19 year old girls and basically stick his penis into as many vaginas as possible
Quote:
I want to marry him and I want him to be the father of my children.
I love it when people are unintentionally funny.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:04 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Not going to work. Don't believe me? do that silly break ( let him sleep with other women) and come back here in 6months. Probability is high, he'll be gone by then.

If hes thinking about sleeping with other women your relationship is already doomed, IMO.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:11 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,450,158 times
You want what you want and he wants what he wants

Time to take a stand for yourself if commitment is something you feel needs to be respected within your relationships and take yourself where you need to be if it is not going to be accomplished with who you are currently involving yourself with.

Ask yourself what your goals are in dating another. What do you want to accompish by doing it? What is the point of it all?

You should be able to descern if your situation is productive or destructive for you once you are able to give yourself those basic answers of "why" you are doing what you are doing.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:25 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
Where's the problem?

He wants to still play around.

You still want to be with him ultimately.

Compromises are an important part of all relationships.

Make it work. Give him a time table, and by end of that time he must commit by marriage.

Easy.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:48 PM

513 posts, read 429,193 times
Your boyfriend doesn't love you nor respect you. He basically already cheated on you with thoughts and talks of sleeping with younger women. He's in lust with his desires. You're the only one in love or are trying to hold onto something that is not there. This whole idea of marriage, happy children, and a white picket fence won't happen. Decide: either go along with his fantasies or leave him. You won't be happy if you continue, and please keep children out of this mess! That's part of the problem that some couples face when settling down too young, at least one partner might feel like they have missed out on parts of their youth and want to revert back. At least you're not married to this guy-that would be utter pain.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:52 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
You have no idea if what you overheard was serious, or if he was just mouthing off to impress his friend--just guys being dumb.

But if he truly is "jealous" that you've had more partners than him, blah blah, break up with him. He's too immature to be thinking about a long-term commitment.

Old 05-15-2016, 07:32 PM

11,396 posts, read 24,447,211 times
So, during the break do you get to fool around, too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships