Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 03:55 PM

138 posts, read 168,868 times

Advertisements

I'm blonde with blue eyes and a young/baby face. Girls like me. Try being confident instead of posting about this on the internet and things might change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2016, 03:57 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,738,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Travis Fimmel
Charlie Hunnam
Jude Law
Alexander Skarsgard
Neil Patrick Harris
Alexander Ludwig
Josh Holloway

Is it getting warm in here?
Ragnar is bald now... Can't use mr fimmel

Old 05-28-2016, 04:13 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,457,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
And I'm sure she love YOU too mate!!! LMAO

She's American, from Philadelphia, not off the boat. Has more money than me ... Try again.

Old 05-28-2016, 04:17 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,231,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Well on those bike rides, go b's out for 30 secs of every 4 minutes. Tell me math hello and hope the back pain subsides
Will do. The Mr. had a big ol' donkey laugh over the whole thing; "Only you could sustain an injury from sitting in one spot, minding your own business."

Old 05-28-2016, 04:18 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 Subaru View Post
She's American, from Philadelphia, not off the boat. Has more money than me ... Try again.
Well tell her its her round mate...... Im on my way lol

Old 05-28-2016, 04:30 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,250,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post
Unless you're a blond guy and you've actually walked in my shoes then you can't say.

I find it foolish that some minorities claim that they are still being mistreated because they aren't white even in today's pc day and age but I don't walk in their shoes and I don't know what it's like to not be white.
It's likely your face and attitude not your hair.

Old 05-28-2016, 04:31 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,457,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well tell her its her round mate...... Im on my way lol
Thankfully, she doesn't drink, but she'll occasionally buy me a case of beer, but never a beer at a bar. Bar food, yes, but never a beer. You like wings and bar pie? lol

Old 05-28-2016, 04:45 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 Subaru View Post
Thankfully, she doesn't drink, but she'll occasionally buy me a case of beer, but never a beer at a bar. Bar food, yes, but never a beer. You like wings and bar pie? lol
Wings!!!!!! In that case mate ....

Old 05-28-2016, 04:47 PM

128 posts, read 102,048 times
Dark colors like deep voices tend to be associated with authority. A cop dressed in light pink like a squeeky smurf munchkin voice giving you a direct command to "obey" is total LOLz. A cop dressed in black is: "uh oh I hope he's not after me". These principles are taught in certain circles including those pertaining to fashion for business executives. That is why beige suits on a POTUS would cause such a stir (because he should know better).

Old 05-28-2016, 04:51 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post
I happen to be a masculine-looking, blond guy of German and Ukrainian descent who is in good shape etc yet it seems like most women, even blonde women, won't give me a second look when I'm out while my 2 best friends who both have dark hair get approached a lot more by women though one is a bit overweight and I'm in better shape than both.

With the exception of Brad Pitt and a couple others, there also seems to be a bias against blond men in Hollywood where they are often cast as villains, spoiled rich guys and in other cases as being very effeminate or even gay.

So I guess my question is that why does it seem like most women are more sexually attracted to dark-haired guys especially if they're tall too when dark-haired guys are a dime a dozen imo.
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me and I've always wondered where that "tall, dark and handsome" phrase originated from,too.

If it sounds like I'm a bit bitter, I'll admit that I am a bit bitter/frustrated as I have a lot to offer as I have a good job, I'm in good shape, I've been told I have a good personality etc.

I'm hoping that some women can weigh in on the issue as to why you prefer dark-haired men over blond men if you do etc or even if there are some who are more sexually attracted to blond men which seems to be rare.
Oh, good grief! For all the guys complaining that women "seem" to prefer dark heir, there are just as many guys with dark hair or brown hair complaining that they don't fit the American stereotype of blonde & blue (eyes).

There's got to be some basic principle at work here, like: whatever you're insecure about in yourself is what you perceive to be unpopular with the opposite sex. If you're insecure about your height, you'll imagine all women prefer tall men. If you're insecure about your facial features, you'll imagine that women prefer Germanic types, or Nordic types. If you're insecure about your hair, you'll imagine women prefer a different hair color or texture than what you have.

In sum: it's all in your head. Go out and enjoy life!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships